Gavins fined for dirty hit on Drew Willy

Speaking of Lapo on television, I wish they'd just put him on the panel & discuss the topics at hand instead of having a coaches insight.. I think his 3 or 4 minute time slot takes away from the discussion that I enjoy at halftime. 

I wish they'd get rid of everyone on the panel but Dunigan and Lapolice and actually talk about the football game they are covering.

Lapo is boooooooring,  but I'd find him decent on the panel when he only has to speak a few sentences.

Milt and Shultz are useless as a ***.

I also wish they would have more of a pre game and post game show....  it would be nice for them to have more of a round table going over more of the teams. 

If people tune into TSN just to watch Sports Center then they have absolutely no life. 

That's a pretty broad (and ignorant) statement.

C'mon Mike, really. No CFL post game show. Just right to Sports Centre because that's what every football & non football fan wants? Too much salt on your cornflakes this morning, perhaps? ;)

Better baseball highlights and the blatherings of the morons TSN has on their panel. 

No... Not in a million years. That panel that you despise so much helped to popularize the CFL to a level no one here thought possible just 5 years ago. Those guys helped to rejuvenate a dead product. Think back to the late 90's where the CFL was back then. Couldn't sell out a Grey Cup, abysmal ratings. Look at the league now. The panel is one of the reasons the games are popular now. You'd rather watch baseball or soccer highlights instead of even a 15 or 30 minute post game show? Not me.  

Better baseball highlights and the blatherings of the morons TSN has on their panel. 

No... Not in a million years. That panel that you despise so much helped to popularize the CFL to a level no one here thought possible just 5 years ago. Those guys helped to rejuvenate a dead product. Think back to the late 90's where the CFL was back then. Couldn't sell out a Grey Cup, abysmal ratings. Look at the league now. The panel is one of the reasons the games are popular now. You'd rather watch baseball or soccer highlights instead of even a 15 or 30 minute post game show? Not me.  

I dissagree iso. I think think the popularity comes mostly from the fact that now they show every game.  Letting every fan of every team, (Not just the Ontario area teams.), watch every one of their games on TV is what helped create this eximent that we see today for the CFL.

If TSN up and changed every single panel member for the pre game show, I don't think the ratings would change one bit. People are tuning in for the game, not the panelists.   

Fans are starved for CFL football and with hardly any news during the week, TSN has centre stage starting on the weekends.

Each team's fans want to hear news and views about their teams both before and after the games.

So, to say it's not about the panel is only mildly correct.

If they're talking football and especially about the game…there will be interest.

I do forget about the post-game segment in the Sports Centre and I guess they need a little time to set it up, so, IMO, they still should title it Post-Game and have some sports news 'til they're ready or at the very least, pump it up.

The Sports Panel guys are who they are and for better or worse, and at least we do have that show for the CFL news and views.