Eskimos @ Lions

johnzo

It's too bad Lapolice couldn't get over the fact that Bowman has trouble tracking the ball on corner routes, cause he is a monster on the other 95% of the route tree.

I think it was the dropsies Bowman suffered here that had more to do with Bowman's departure.

Sure, almost all of his drops were on one route that Lapolice kept sending him on even though he had trouble tracking the ball on that one route.  Coach should have found a way to make him useful, ridiculous talent just put to waste here in that 2010 season.

How many times have we seen this picture before. Glenn has to come through and he chucks it up for the opposition. He will be just as Glenn always is, a mediocre qb. who can't finish. Lions will be looking for a qb. soon and I would expect Wally to be glancing at our roster. Now that's a switch. lol

Benevides has never impressed me as a head coach. Jones outcoached him today.

One thing I will say, just saw him on SportsCenter and he's supporting Glenn. I liked what he had to say (though what's he going to say - he's not Burke he won't throw his QB under the bus) about Glenn in the game. 

But you're right - Jones Schooled him today. 

I thought that bcs front seven was great... Secondary not so much.

Glenn got hit and was rattled afterwards ... So he is the same old Glenn.

BCs receivers are good... The passes were bad and the o line wasn't great.

Edmonton special teams won the game with the two fakes.

Reilly won't last the year ... Edmonton's o line is awful.

Edmonton's defense did really good they may be under rated.

Bemavides looked lost again today

Glenn had one bad game... He's a good QB, I find it hilarious that he has a bad game and you guys all just use this opportunity to the fullest to bash and ridicule him.

Then when he's playing good(which is a hell of a lot more then when he plays bad) there's no praise, there's no pats on the back, you all just shut your mouths and wait for your next opportunity

Glenn played a typical Glenn game... If he has protection he does well...if he gets hit hard usually it takes a full quarter or two for him to stop playing scared.

I'm sorry, but this is ridiculously FALSE... Glenn does not typically throw 4 interceptions... Nice try though, as ridiculous as it was

The typical part is throwing an interception in the last minutes of the game when the pressure is on and he needs to march for the win.

I don't know why people expect that Glenn would change at his age.  He is a great game manager who can with with a strong team around him.  As soon as you need him to step up and take control of a game and win it on his back, is when he craps the bed.

Glenn is just good enough to break your heart.   Good enough to get you close, but he rarely can get you to the finish.

Glenn played a typical Glenn game... If he has protection he does well...if he gets hit hard usually it takes a full quarter or two for him to stop playing scared.

I'm sorry, but this is ridiculously FALSE... Glenn does not typically throw 4 interceptions... Nice try though, as ridiculous as it was

How so? Back on ourbombers fans would say the exact same thing... Same goes with his time in Hamilton.

In Calgary he had a great running game and great protection.

The dude doesn't take getting hit well.

Glenn had one bad game... He's a good QB, I find it hilarious that he has a bad game and you guys all just use this opportunity to the fullest to bash and ridicule him.

Then when he's playing good(which is a hell of a lot more then when he plays bad) there's no praise, there's no pats on the back, you all just shut your mouths and wait for your next opportunity

Are you kidding me?  Some of us had to put up with ridiculous posters always calling for us to bring him back for this year, blaming our beloved GM for not going after him and we got sick of it.

It's not that he plays bad games all the time, it's that he has NO CLUTCH, whatsoever.

Time and time again, the game will be on the line and guess what?  An interception or worse yet, a pick 6.  Seen plenty of the guy over the years to know that's what happens.

Happened with us, happened lots of times with the TiCats, certainly happened with the stampeders, and it happened again with BC.  Lions fans are hoping to god that Lulay comes back immediately I can tell you.

I thought that bcs front seven was great... Secondary not so much.

Glenn got hit and was rattled afterwards ... So he is the same old Glenn.

BCs receivers are good... The passes were bad and the o line wasn't great.

Edmonton special teams won the game with the two fakes.

Reilly won't last the year ... Edmonton's o line is awful.

Edmonton's defense did really good they may be under rated.

Bemavides looked lost again today

Pretty sure Benny is on the hot this season with Wally and he may be done by years end if he doesn't bring home the bacon.