Eskimos @ Lions

johnzo

Reilly holds the ball for a long time and his OL is terrible.  Bad combo.

Yep, so far I'm liking what we did against Toronto a lot better than what Edmonton is doing but in all fairness b.c. is playing much better than Toronto was and are at home. Still - a decent game so far the Eskies are fighting

Edmonton was scrappy last year as well. I don't expect them to be pushovers. Especially in Commonwealth.

yeah, I've only seen us win ONE freaking game here and I've lived here since 1998. I was at the Stegall game but I left, I mean, c'mon a fumble? who'd of thought that 100 yard pass would happen? To this day it is one of my biggest regrets. The only redeeming thing was listening on the radio live to Brian Hall's (hate that guy) commentary of it. Hard to describe but basically he was always talking about everything except what was going on on the field (pretty much the opposite of Irving who I maintain still is the best play by play football guy in Canada, period) and was yaking about the ESKIMO player of the game, how he couldn't wait to get into the locker room after the game, then he's like "oh, long pass and he's got it, where's the flag , there's gotta be a flag, and he's gonna score - Stegall - Morley (color commentator) is there a flag somewhere...." lol. What a maroon Hall is. 

I hoping this year we win one here. And you can bet your ass I won't be leaving early from a bomber game ever again

It's too bad Lapolice couldn't get over the fact that Bowman has trouble tracking the ball on corner routes, cause he is a monster on the other 95% of the route tree.

I think it was the dropsies Bowman suffered here that had more to do with Bowman's departure.