Eskimos @ Lions

johnzo

The dude doesn't take getting hit well.

No quarterback does. That's the reason people forgot how good Ray can be. That Edmonton o-line has been making qbs look poor for years now.

Not true.. Most qbs can get sacked and bounce back. For Glenn its one big hit and then he plays scared.

Reilly took a real beating (lot of it is his own fault) and that dude can on the next play still toss a deep bomb with players all over him.

Glenn doesn't have the "heart" to overcome adversity. He's a really good qb but much easier to rattle then a starting qb should be.

It's one game folks.  Glenn threw a stupid across his body ball into the endzone that got picked off, then he just lost it.  He'd been playing pretty well before that.  The last INT didn't matter.  The game was already over.  If he'd connected in the endzone on his second last ball, which was very close, he'd be a hero not a zero.  If we'd had Glenn all these years instead of the parade of bad and oft injured QB's, we'd have had much better seasons.

It's one game folks. Glenn threw a stupid across his body ball into the endzone that got picked off, then he just lost it. He'd been playing pretty well before that. The last INT didn't matter. The game was already over. If he'd connected in the endzone on his second last ball, which was very close, he'd be a hero not a zero. If we'd had Glenn all these years instead of the parade of bad and oft injured QB's, we'd have had much better seasons.

You just described Kevin Glenn's career to a T. Late game turnovers and with a shot to win,.comes up short.. Every game it seems like..

A day late and a buck short.. Glenn is more known for late game blowups then heroics and so glad he didn't land back here...

I look forward to seeing this Bombers D vs Reilly.  As long as they don't let him run/scramble for 150 yards it could be a big day for them.  He's not diagnosing anything pre-snap, even against more basic defenses, so that gives the D that extra second to get to him, along with his tendency to try to extend plays all the time and their crap OL.  They don't appear to have much of a run game outside of Reilly either.

I'm not reading too much into this result.  Glenn turned the ball over, that was the real difference in the game, and Edmonton still barely managed to pull it out.  He won't be giving it away like that very often.

As much as it's Edmonton we'll have to beat to get a playoff spot, the outcome was so comical. I don't hate BC but it was still funny to see the BC sideline reaction when they gave the game away. Wally's going to be  back on the sidelines sooner rather than later as HC, extension or  no extension for Benevides. 

Kevin Glenn to a T indeed. When the game is on the line, he throws an interception. That's what he's done his whole career, not sure why people say its one game, yeah its one game this season so far, but many many other games has ended up the same whether it was in winnipeg hamilton even calgary for glenn. 

Kevin Glenn to a T indeed. When the game is on the line, he throws an interception. That's what he's done his whole career, not sure why people say its one game, yeah its one game this season so far, but many many other games has ended up the same whether it was in winnipeg hamilton even calgary for glenn. 

It's more that he turned it over throughout the game than not being able to put together the drive to tie the game.  If BC turns the ball over twice instead of five times, Edmonton isn't even in that game.  And it's not as though Edmonton's "takeaways" were particularly aggressive, mostly balls hitting them right in the numbers.

Very sloppy game for BC, but Edmonton didn't show a lot of positives either outside of Bowman looking to be in mid-season form.  The best thing they did was not turn the ball over.

I look forward to seeing this Bombers D vs Reilly. As long as they don't let him run/scramble for 150 yards it could be a big day for them. He's not diagnosing anything pre-snap, even against more basic defenses, so that gives the D that extra second to get to him, along with his tendency to try to extend plays all the time and their crap OL. They don't appear to have much of a run game outside of Reilly either.

I'm not reading too much into this result. Glenn turned the ball over, that was the real difference in the game, and Edmonton still barely managed to pull it out. He won't be giving it away like that very often.

I want to see this d against a young inexperienced QB it's not going pretty.

How can you say glenn is going to get better? This is glenn.. Good enough to almost win but blows it in the forth with a lame throw or INT.. did it here, did it in hamilton and had moments of excellent play but has an amazing cast around him in calgary... I expect BC to be more the former, not the latter..

This game was the worst I've seen Glenn look in at least two years, and I do have faith in the BC coaching staff that they will fine-tune the offense around Glenn. Lets revisit this conversation at the end of July.

Fair enough..