Als @ Stampeders

johnzo

To be fair, they really only have two above average receivers. Granted, Carter and Green are studs, but without London playing the rest are scrubs.

Ochocinco isn't a scrub, Deslauriers is decent and Whitaker is great at catching out of the backfield.

I just watched the game..

Bishop is better then Troy Smith... The guy either wouldn't move his legs or when he did move his legs he would hold onto the ball to long.

Horrible play calling from Dinwiddie why wouldn't they use Whitaker more? Doug Berry may be getting a call soon again.

Hebert with a cheap shot.. No way do I want him on our team.

Calgary looked flat on O... The d looked really good.

Jock Sanders with the worst punt return to date.

Montreal's d looked awful...

Montreal may be the Winnipeg 2013 team for this season.

To be fair, they really only have two above average receivers. Granted, Carter and Green are studs, but without London playing the rest are scrubs.

Ochocinco isn't a scrub, Deslauriers is decent and Whitaker is great at catching out of the backfield.

I would argue that those two are nearly dictionary definitions of scrubs. I'll give you Whitaker even if he's been injured and likely a shell of what he was but Eric Deslauriers? LOL

Deslauriers has hit 300 yards in his career twice in 7 years....

Jade had 265 in half a season last year.

That was a dirty hit but many worse hits have been not called disqualification. Literally the only reason that's a DQ is because it was Cornish.

They can't judge intent, but that's as intentional as it gets.  Cornish will be lucky if his jaw isn't broken.

Dirty hit, Hebert should be suspended.

Poor game all round.

Smith couldn't hit the broad side of the barn.  Dinwiddie called a horrible game.  Hebert's hit was dirty but he wouldn't have been thrown out of the game if it wasn't Cornish.  Calgary should have won by more points.

Frigging Rod Black & his "Bo Mitchell" all game long. What a tool of a broadcaster. He just spoils every game he works & makes it unwatchable. Can't stand the guy. Yet he is back every year. Torture. 

Agreed. IMO, the 2 broadcasters should be Cuthbert and Miller. Black can stick with Basketball.

I would argue that those two are nearly dictionary definitions of scrubs. I'll give you Whitaker even if he's been injured and likely a shell of what he was but Eric Deslauriers? LOL

London was known as the guy with bad dropsies.

Deslauriers of course never had big stats... He was playing behind a tonne of superstars. The guy has decent hands.

Troy Smith is at fault for lobbing balls way over the heads of receivers.

Poor game all round.

Smith couldn't hit the broad side of the barn.  Dinwiddie called a horrible game.  Hebert's hit was dirty but he wouldn't have been thrown out of the game if it wasn't Cornish.  Calgary should have won by more points.

Disagree. That was a vicious hit & would have been thrown out no matter who it was he did it to. 

Didn't Matt Dunigan predict the Red Blacks would NOT finish last in the east this year. He must have previewed the Alouette training camp!

What does Montreal have going for it self this year?

Feels like disorientation and chaos to me... the tumble continues

For a QB that lost more than he won and a horrible completion % (despite having great receivers) Smith got a lot of free tire pumping coming into this year. Looks like he fooled a lot of fans and MTL brass too.

He had a 2-1 record despite not being in training camp and pretty much starting with very little practice. Also NFL experience and a big arm with mobility he should be a great cfl qb.

Unfortunately his accuracy and decision making is awful.

I'm just glad Willy didn't make it too free agency. Montreal could have gone after him.

If they stood still with Burris and Glenn on the market I highly doubt that.

A young QB with upside is quite different than an aging vet...

Except that its a franchise that has no problems signing players on backend of their careers. Me thinks MTL is into penny pinching mode which isnt good.