Als @ Stampeders

johnzo

I wonder how many times Rod Black will remind us that Jon Cornish is last year's MOP. Or that Troy Smith won the Heisman.

If there is someone on earth who is worse at their job, I haven't found them yet. TSN could put my mailman on PBP and he'd do a better job.

Been sick at home all week, super happy to have a CFL game to watch as a break from all the Netflix.

Stream I'm using, in case anyone needs one: http://nfl-streaming.tv/stream40.html

Been sick at home all week, super happy to have a CFL game to watch as a break from all the Netflix.

Stream I'm using, in case anyone needs one: http://nfl-streaming.tv/stream40.html

That seems like a great quality feed, no crappy downloads!

I wonder how many times Rod Black will remind us that Jon Cornish is last year's MOP. Or that Troy Smith won the Heisman.

If there is someone on earth who is worse at their job, I haven't found them yet. TSN could put my mailman on PBP and he'd do a better job.

His analysis of Jeff Fuller was good.  Played 3 games in 2013, only 15 catches.

Yes, only.  5 catches a game= 90 a season.  Only 90.

His analysis of Jeff Fuller was good.  Played 3 games in 2013, only 15 catches.

Yes, only.  5 catches a game= 90 a season.  Only 90.

That made me laugh too. Back in his day, Rod caught 10 passes a game.

I'm also glad he didn't get any better at determining how far away from the first down marker a ball carrier was tackled.

Weird to see Brandon Whitaker running between the tackles so much -- got so many bad memories of Calvillo feeding him screen passes and swing passes and sweeps that just killed us over the past few years.

Smith looks awful, and he got really lucky on that ill-advised wide-side out into the wind.