Als @ Stampeders

johnzo

Popp looks disinterested, Higgins isn't a good coach and Smith has is incapable of completing a pass. Things aren't getting any better in Montreal anytime soon.

Higgins is a very good coach but if you have a wannabee head coach  GM like Popp who meddles then there is a big problem. 

Popp looks disinterested, Higgins isn't a good coach and Smith has is incapable of completing a pass. Things aren't getting any better in Montreal anytime soon.

Higgins is a very good coach but if you have a wannabee head coach  GM like Popp who meddles then there is a big problem. 

I bet it was Higgins who wanted Worman gone probably a philosophical difference.  Wonder if Crowton is available???

Higgins is a good coach but it's going to take him awhile to put the house in order.  I predict Popp is in his last year with the Als and if he doesn't catch on in the NFL he will be moving to Edmonton next.

I bet it was Higgins who wanted Worman gone probably a philosophical difference.  Wonder if Crowton is available???

If Higgins wanted Worman gone, then why was it Popp & not Tom talking to the media?: Higgins isn't the kind of guy to hide behind Jim Popp or not address the media if the decision was his. He was a straight up guy here in Calgary when he was HC of the Stamps. 

If Higgins wanted Worman gone, then why was it Popp & not Tom talking to the media?: Higgins isn't the kind of guy to hide behind Jim Popp or not address the media if the decision was his. He was a straight up guy here in Calgary when he was HC of the Stamps. 

Cause that is one of Popp's jobs.  Usually when a coach comes in he gets to pick his own staff.  I don't believe that happened with Higgins.

Higgins is a very good coach but if you have a wannabee head coach GM like Popp who meddles then there is a big problem.

I bet it was Higgins who wanted Worman gone probably a philosophical difference. Wonder if Crowton is available???

Cause that is one of Popp's jobs. Usually when a coach comes in he gets to pick his own staff. I don't believe that happened with Higgins.

Pretty sure Higgins hired Worman.

Higgins is a very good coach but if you have a wannabee head coach GM like Popp who meddles then there is a big problem.
I bet it was Higgins who wanted Worman gone probably a philosophical difference. Wonder if Crowton is available???
Cause that is one of Popp's jobs. Usually when a coach comes in he gets to pick his own staff. I don't believe that happened with Higgins.

Pretty sure Higgins hired Worman.

Higgins and Sweet were but the rest of the staff was picked by Popp. 

Higgins... Dinwiddie... Popp it doesn't make a difference when the qb has time to set his throws and still ends up sailing the ball 5 feet above the receivers head..... 

*If* Smith keeps it up he will be a coach killer.   

Higgins... Dinwiddie... Popp it doesn't make a difference when the qb has time to set his throws and still ends up sailing the ball 5 feet above the receivers head..... 

*If* Smith keeps it up he will be a coach killer.   

What game were you watching? The game I saw he was just about murdered by Charleston Hughes and company every time he dropped back.