Training camp report June 12

Denmark, Kelly and Kohlert all with nice catches so far today. The more I see of Kelly the more I'm sure he makes the team. The other new import WRs I think make the team are Urrutia and Kemp.

Graig Newman not practicing today.

Max Hall struggling to find open receivers today. Brohm looking much better than Hall today.

Paris Cotton with some great runs...man is he ever fast.

Goossen just held his own nicely in a one on one vs Zach Anderson. Quinn Everett got manhandled by Bryant Turner.

Denmark, Kelly and Kohlert all with nice catches so far today. The more I see of Kelly the more I'm sure he makes the team. The other new import WRs I think make the team are Urrutia and Kemp.

Graig Newman not practicing today.

Max Hall struggling to find open receivers today. Brohm looking much better than Hall today.

Paris Cotton with some great runs...man is he ever fast.

Goossen just held his own nicely in a one on one vs Zach Anderson. Quinn Everett got manhandled by Bryant Turner.

What's that, you're new to the CFL and relatively new to O-line? You can handle going up against a perennial all-star DT, right?  ;)

The returning vet I am most excited to watch this season is Denmark. Guy has always had some good hands to him and I think he really was helped with the change at OC last year. Expecting to see a bounce back year for him. 

I'm excited to see what he can do this season as well. I don't know if this is a bounce back season for him though. I think he his bounce back was in the second half of last season.

I'm prediciting both he & Moore go for 1k this season.

Cordaro Howard in at RT with second team. Looks very good in limited reps I've seen.

Maher just hit a 47 yard FG right down the middle with ease. Would have made it from 55. Maher looking better than Hajarulahu on kickoffs today.

Again, Brohm looking good today. Hall not so much.

Marve very accurate today on mostly medium range throws. He likes going to Denmark.

Cotton looking good as a receiver.

Randle making some nice defensive stops.

Cordaro Howard in at RT with second team. Looks very good in limited reps I've seen.

Maher just hit a 47 yard FG right down the middle with ease. Would have made it from 55.

Marve very accurate today on mostly medium range throws. He likes going to Denmark.

The way Denmark makes catches, I would too! I'm starting to get excited about the Moore/Denmark combo at WR

Maher just hit a 47 yard FG right down the middle with ease. Would have made it from 55.

The way Denmark makes catches, I would too! I'm starting to get excited about the Moore/Denmark combo at WR SB.

fixed that. :P

The way Denmark makes catches, I would too! I'm starting to get excited about the Moore/Denmark combo at WR SB.

fixed that. :P

I figured someone would point out the semantics.... I basically meant "ball-catcher" weather it be at SB or WR

Renaud's punts today are consistently 10 yards longer than Maher.

Kuale taking reps at MLB with first team D.

Did I mention Hall looks horrible today? Brohm looking better as practice goes on.

Doubt January plays Saturday as he hasn't practiced this week.

I'm think, in the end, we still gonna end up with the combo of Lirim and Renaud. Maher need to be better than both.

I'm have no problem on Lirim he still young and this is his first shot on the CFL level.

Renaud looks good during TC and then once he wins the job he seems goes back to mediocrity.

Did I mention Hall looks horrible today? Brohm looking better as practice goes on.

Hall has the weakest arm of the bunch, the really windy days won't be his friend.

I hope Brohm makes some kind of push now.  Keeping a bunch of really good players will help this team get better.  Discarding the crapiest players and keeping the guys who win jobs by default does not help this team get better.  If Brohm can finally start forcing the issue OShea will have the good kind of hard choice to make.

If Marve put on a show again on Sat, I think the Bombers should just slate him to #2, Brohm to #3, cut Hall and bring a young QB prospect for PR. 

How can Hall executes the play well if some schemes need him to throw the ball deep and he can't because of his weak arm?

Sounds like a recipe to repeat exactly what we've been doing for 20 years.

Yup.

We keep hall no mater what really.

He has the most experience and played okay for last half of the season, with a shitty online in front of him, and receivers dropping balls. The offensive schemes were the greatest.

Hall is not a super star but outplayed all the other qbs on our roster last year.

If willy goes down, I much rather go to hall then have to hope broom or marvel can carry the team.

Hall is kinda like Glenn. Serviceable, but not capable of carrying the team on his own. He gets the ball to the receivers and let's them make plays.

Hall does not have a cannon but it's not as weak as most suggest