The TV Thread

3 hours ago, Noeller said:

My girlfriend thinks Super Girl is the greatest thing ever. She also thinks Days Of Our Lives and the movie "Sydney White" are the greatest thing ever. Ergo, Super Girl needs to be dumped immediately.

You shut your hole!  Supergirl is awesome.  And she's hot.

How can I get excited about Game of Thrones season 6 when every time they've deviated from the source material the show has been complete **** and they've run out of source material? I won't even be bothering to watch. I'll go back and revisit it after the fat man either finishes writing the books or dies. 

2 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

How can I get excited about Game of Thrones season 6 when every time they've deviated from the source material the show has been complete **** and they've run out of source material? I won't even be bothering to watch. I'll go back and revisit it after the fat man either finishes writing the books or dies. 

My money is on the books not getting finished.  :(

17 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

I dont recall them burning him either way, there's still a chance he returns just as jon snow white walker

There are other options.   In season 3, Beric Dondarrion was resurrected after being killed by the Hound so it's possible Jon could be brought back that way.  If only they had a red priest (or priestess in this case) nearby to do that... ;)

4 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

There are other options.   In season 3, Beric Dondarrion was resurrected after being killed by the Hound so it's possible Jon could be brought back that way.  If only they had a red priest (or priestess in this case) nearby to do that... ;)

There were at least 2 chapters in Dance with Dragons that existed solely to foreshadow what is going to happen to Jon. 

41 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I never read the books so the differences dont concern me.  I generally hate "fantasy" but I like GoT.  But if Jon Snow is really dead Im out.

It's not the differences, it's that what they change or go off script for is just ******* terrible. 

10 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

There were at least 2 chapters in Dance with Dragons that existed solely to foreshadow what is going to happen to Jon. 

This is why nobody likes you......this is why girls will never like you......this is why I want to live in the 1980s world where jocks rule the world and nerds are afraid to come out of their holes in the ground.....

17 minutes ago, Noeller said:

This is why nobody likes you......this is why girls will never like you......this is why I want to live in the 1980s world where jocks rule the world and nerds are afraid to come out of their holes in the ground.....

Then you'll want to check out CNN's docu-series "The Eighties", debuting this Thursday.

2 hours ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

I'm just about to get started on trailer park boys season 10, hope it's good, I see Snoop Dogg and Tom Arnold are on the show this season

I have not watched TPB since they all made up at the end of season 6/7?

That and the movie just was recycled hash.

Mmmmm recycled hash :rolleyes: