The TV Thread

Well I finished season 2 of The Crown, I'm going to miss this cast, (why couldn't they just age them up the same way that Mandy Moore was aged up in This Is Us?) I wonder if Mystery Man got any emmys for the editing, Paterfamilias was a very difficult episode to watch I will admit that. And I'm surprised they submitted Dear Mrs Kennedy for a good chunk of the crowns nominations in 2018 (I thought Michael C Hall was miscast as JFK, the actor that played his brother sounded more on point than Hall did) hell I actually found out there's no way to tell if the places where the blood was on Jackie's dress is accurate because the family won't let the public see the dress not even for research

Edited by iHeart

On 2024-03-02 at 9:22 AM, iHeart said:

Well I finished season 2 of The Crown, I'm going to miss this cast, (why couldn't they just age them up the same way that Mandy Moore was aged up in This Is Us?) I wonder if Mystery Man got any emmys for the editing, Paterfamilias was a very difficult episode to watch I will admit that. And I'm surprised they submitted Dear Mrs Kennedy for a good chunk of the crowns nominations in 2018 (I thought Michael C Hall was miscast as JFK, the actor that played his brother sounded more on point than Hall did) hell I actually found out there's no way to tell if the places where the blood was on Jackie's dress is accurate because the family won't let the public see the dress not even for research

You're pretty invested in the Crown. Ending be tough I can see it now.

3 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

You're pretty invested in the Crown. Ending be tough I can see it now.

I already saw some recaps...and I already know it goes up to 2005

plus it's a historical drama, history is full of spoiler alerts, plus whenever I watched I had a google tab open to get more information about a certain individual

Edited by iHeart

Apple TV+ has ordered a series adaptation of the William Gibson novel “Neuromancer.” The 10-episode series hails from co-creators Graham Roland and JD Dillard. Roland will also serve as showrunner, while Dillard will direct the pilot. https://variety.com/2024/tv/news/apple-neurmancer-series-william-gibson-1235925640/

2 minutes ago, bustamente said:

I hope the show continues with the great storylines writing and acting. This and Silo are my most anticipated shows

the Bear, Shrinking, and Only Murders In The Building are the ones that are in production that I'm most excited for...... If they get around to a second season of Poker Face, you can add that to the list as well....