The TV Thread

57 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I'd be on the same level tech savvy wise as Davy Crockett would be if he was alive.

Google: reddit cfl streams

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

As the years go by and the average fan is more tech savy,   more people will just use the already easy to use streams that people post online.     

Precisely.

Just now, SpeedFlex27 said:

I think the writers & actors strike had a lot to do with it. People no longer care.

Maybe, though it was responsible for delaying it to smack dab in the middle of awards season (for once)

man things are going to be so different for the 76th awards, No Ted Lasso, No Breaking Bad Universe, No Mrs Maisel, No The Crown

1 hour ago, iHeart said:

Maybe, though it was responsible for delaying it to smack dab in the middle of awards season (for once)

man things are going to be so different for the 76th awards, No Ted Lasso, No Breaking Bad Universe, No Mrs Maisel, No The Crown

I'm sad that Blue Bloods is ending. It was my favourite show & has been for years. It cleaned up on Friday nights for a decade & a half & allowed CBS to intro new shows on Friday nights ahead of it as it was an anchor for their programming on the worst evening for tv during the week. Like Magnum PI & later Fire Country. I hope Fridays become a wasteland for CBS now as it used to be before BB. As far as the Emmys & Academy Awards go, I'm not much of an awards show fan.

Just now, SpeedFlex27 said:

I'm sad that Blue Bloods is ending. It was my favourite show & has been for years. It cleaned up on Friday nights for a decade & a half & allowed CBS to intro new shows on Friday nights ahead of it as it was an anchor for their programming on the worst evening for tv during the week. Like Magnum PI & later Fire Country. I hope Fridays become a wasteland for CBS now as it used to be before BB. As far as the Emmys & Academy Awards go, I'm not much of an awards show fan.

alot of shows are ending this year, granted they weren't Awards show bait (I'm shocked that Freddie Highmore never got an emmy nod for The Good Doctor)

17 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I think the writers & actors strike had a lot to do with it. People no longer care.

Ratings have been going down for years. The anti-woke mob certainly dont watch it as well as youngling's.

Not to mention it was on Monday against the NFL playoffs and came a week after Globes.

12 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Ratings have been going down for years. The anti-woke mob certainly dont watch it as well as youngling's.

Not to mention it was on Monday against the NFL playoffs and came a week after Globes.

And the Iowa causes but even that didn't fare well

On 1/17/2024 at 10:30 AM, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Plus people became more aware of these Hollywood elites trips to pedo island. 

On 2024-01-21 at 7:21 AM, Fatty Liver said:

The last 15 minutes of Fargo's final episode was hilarious, I had a sense of what was coming but the way they executed it was priceless.

"Now the Tiger is free" - yeah that was quite the ending to that season all right.