The TV Thread

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

the Bear, Shrinking, and Only Murders In The Building are the ones that are in production that I'm most excited for...... If they get around to a second season of Poker Face, you can add that to the list as well....

Just started watching Shrinking... really enjoying it so far.

most of the shows the wife and I watch are in production or "off season" right now.... but we do watch most of the Law and Order stuff and Mark Critch (This Hour Has 22 Minutes, etc) "Son Of A Critch" is actually really well done. Enjoy that one each week, as well. 

3 minutes ago, WinnipegGordo said:

Only shows Im watching on a weekly basis right now are the original Law and Order (will also give L&O Toronto a try), Survivor and Masters of the Air. 

I wouldnt mind checking out Shogun but I dont have Disney and I cant get it to stream on Kodi.

I guess you don't have FX Canada?

2 hours ago, WinnipegGordo said:

Only shows Im watching on a weekly basis right now are the original Law and Order (will also give L&O Toronto a try), Survivor and Masters of the Air. 

I wouldnt mind checking out Shogun but I dont have Disney and I cant get it to stream on Kodi.

Can you PLEX?

Is anyone watching Three Body Problem? I heard good things about it, so started watching and was hooked immediately. Some fairly heavy sci-fi if you're into that. I've resisted the temptation to read a summary of the book so I don't know what's going to happen, but hopefully there is payoff in the end, unlike X-Files. If there isn't at least it's only 8 episodes instead of five years waiting for something big to happen :D

I watched a series called " Glitch " a couple of years ago. Very interesting premise and well acted. It's about 7 people that come back from the dead that died long ago or recently. They return to life in good health regardless of when or how they died. Imagine coming back to life 60 years after you died ( as an example ) and had to deal with how the world has changed.

Just as an FYI, I didn't like 3 Body Problem.

https://tvline.com/news/death-and-other-details-cancelled-season-2-hulu-1235193884/

On 2024-03-28 at 3:27 PM, Blue In BC said:

I watched a series called " Glitch " a couple of years ago. Very interesting premise and well acted. It's about 7 people that come back from the dead that died long ago or recently. They return to life in good health regardless of when or how they died. Imagine coming back to life 60 years after you died ( as an example ) and had to deal with how the world has changed.

Just as an FYI, I didn't like 3 Body Problem.

I don't know why but Glitch kind of sounds like a similar premise to a show on ABC called The Returned (I think that's what it was called) *one google later* no wait the Resurrected

Edited by iHeart

On 2024-03-16 at 9:02 AM, Super Duper Negatron said:

Watched all of Masters of Air. It could have been so much better. It was way too Spielbergy for me. Less Pearl Harbour and more Band of Brothers would have made it a much better show.

Still watchable though.

Enjoying Constellation as well, even though it is confusing AF.

yeah watched Masters of the Air and was hoping for Band of Brothers/The Pacific with bombers and instead got a lot of boring minutes going no where.  Was very disappointed.

I can't believe i missed this British Tv show for so many years, if this has been talked about forgive but if you were like me and missed this Gem called Peep Show and need a laugh check it out. It's crazy and weird and flat out one of the best comedy sitcoms out there...