Hamilton's New Home "tim Hortons Field"

I don't get Tim Hortons. I don't really care for the coffee and I really don't care for what they try to pass off as food but it's lined up all the time.

I only get it during Roll up the Rim.  Otherwise it's 7-11 all the way... they've actually got pretty good coffee believe it or not.

I don't get Tim Hortons. I don't really care for the coffee and I really don't care for what they try to pass off as food but it's lined up all the time.

C'mon it's Timmm's, Timmy's, Tim's.... It's like Canadians are having online sex with that company. No way I ever call a company by a cute first name... Screw that. I don't go for coffee at Timmms. I go for coffee at Tim Horton's. Sounds so g...g...g.. odd.

What drives me mad about Hortons is their drive-thrus, esp. at busy intersections - flypaper for lazy, stupid, selfish drivers.

you have no idea the anger that builds up in me when there are morons blocking a road just to go through the Tim Hortons drive through.... the parking lot is bloody empty! Stop blocking the road and walk your fat ass into the store to get your damned coffee rather than making traffic even worse!

No I don't go by there much, The two I'm specifically thinking of are on 130th in the SE, but they've changed that so it doesn't block traffic as much and there was one on mcleod just north of the 39th street train station that was always ******** with people blocking mcleod.