2014 CFL Schedule released

Mike

• 1 month later...

Really need to lay off on the Thursday games. Absolutely not ideal for travellers. Saturday afternoon games are the best.

Totally disagree, then again I don't really personally care about travelers. Night games work best for me and I'd prefer if they had to be during the afternoon that they be on a Sunday.

Really need to lay off on the Thursday games. Absolutely not ideal for travellers. Saturday afternoon games are the best.

Depend on what Province and your personal lives.  In MB the cottage season is so short you don't want to be missing home games or traveling out to the lake after a Saturday afternoon game only to come back on Sunday.  

This is by far the best season schedule I have seen in the last 10 years for begin able to make the lake every weekend in the 8 warm weekends we get.

Totally disagree, then again I don't really personally care about travelers. Night games work best for me and I'd prefer if they had to be during the afternoon that they be on a Sunday.

Thursday night Rider games wouldn't work for me. It would be a 2 hour drive there and back. It would be much too late. Being in the afternoon, I'd be back by a reasonable time.

In Winnipeg, eveing weekday games work best in the summer as people go to the lake on weekends. In Saskatchewan, Sunday afternoon games work best.  Although I'd hate to  have to sit in the stands at Mosaic Stadium.

Fixed yer post

In Winnipeg, eveing weekday games work best in the summer as people go to the lake on weekends. In Saskatchewan, Sunday afternoon games work best. Although I'd hate to have to sit in the stands at Mosaic Stadium with the hot sun beating down.

Ya, I'll likely be going to the Labour Day Classic this year. Probably the best game I can find in this year's schedule. Alternate would be going to the game against Ottawa.

Yup, it's Hit or miss weather wise. I've been lucky my last 2 games. I am having a feeling at some point, I'm gonna hit a nasty 30 degrees game. I don't take well to hit weather like that. I burn very easily.

Thursday night Rider games wouldn't work for me. It would be a 2 hour drive there and back. It would be much too late. Being in the afternoon, I'd be back by a reasonable time.

And you guys want an NHL franchise?  

To me, nothing like watching a Bomber game on a warm summer July or August evening with the sun going down & not being baked in my seat. Those have always been my favourite games. As I'm sure a lot of people. If it was in the high 20's with the sun beating down for a game at 2 pm, to me it's like a bad weather game. I really don't want to go. Probably wouldn't. I hate hot weather games in the afternoon more than I do the cold, snow or rain. You wouldn't catch me at Mosaic Stadium for a Sunday afternoon game in the summer if I lived in Regina.

Why isnt the Banjo Bowl on a saturday so Sask fans can come in friday night, enjoy themselves, spend some money and go back sunday?

And why, prey tell, should the 'Peg be punished in that way?

Not only that, but how are they going to enjoy themselves when they lose?

And you guys want an NHL franchise?  

I'm all good as long as it's not in Regina  B) .

Why isnt the Banjo Bowl on a saturday so Sask fans can come in friday night, enjoy themselves, spend some money and go back sunday?

And why, prey tell, should the 'Peg be punished in that way?

Jokes aside, its good for Winnipeg and its good for SK fans.  Its an injection of revenue and taxes into the city for a weekend.  Its a no brainer.