Jovon Johnson unsure he'll be back with Bombers

gbill2004

Cardio though ... if I couldn't have my music during a cardio session, I'd probably off myself.

but that's the best time to think about things and solve all the worlds problems. Seriously you aren't comfortable alone in your head for that length of time?

I don't know what it is, but without music, I focus too much on not tripping on the stairs. And it usually results in me tripping on the stairs.

I workout with a trainer 3 days a week. (M-W-F)  No electronics as clearly the communication factor comes into play.  On Tues, Thurs, and Saturday, I do 1/2 hour of cardio and 15 min of stretching.   I've thought about taking music for the cardio sessions, but I agree with 17to85 that it's a great time to clear my head and think issues through. 

It doesn't bother me that people listen to music when working out, but it is a pain when you want to get on a piece of equipment and someone is sitting there texting away and not really using the equipment.

I workout with a trainer 3 days a week. (M-W-F)  No electronics as clearly the communication factor comes into play.  On Tues, Thurs, and Saturday, I do 1/2 hour of cardio and 15 min of stretching.   I've thought about taking music for the cardio sessions, but I agree with 17to85 that it's a great time to clear my head and think issues through. 

It doesn't bother me that people listen to music when working out, but it is a pain when you want to get on a piece of equipment and someone is sitting there texting away and not really using the equipment.

Kudos to you for hiring help. Sounds like a solid plan you're following. 

If you're working with someone - obviously no phone.  But I use mine for music (no ipod, just use grooveshark...).  Otherwise, I think I would go insane.  I too don't really understand people who text though.  

And wait, dudes really blow dry their nuts...?  Gross... 

At the gym I went to in Winnipeg before we left, they had a sign by the hair dryers that said, "Please use for intended purposes". They also had a sign by the couches that said, "Please do not sit naked on the couches". True story. 

If you're working with someone - obviously no phone.  But I use mine for music (no ipod, just use grooveshark...).  Otherwise, I think I would go insane.  I too don't really understand people who text though.  

At the gym I went to in Winnipeg before we left, they had a sign by the hair dryers that said, "Please use for intended purposes". They also had a sign by the couches that said, "Please do not sit naked on the couches". True story. 

Other than that, how did you enjoy your time at the Wellness Centre on Leila?

My old gym in Stonewall had a note in the women's saying we couldn't let the guys use the bath mats because of the horrible things they were doing to them.  Makes me really wonder what they were doing to them...

Other than that, how did you enjoy your time at the Wellness Centre on Leila?

It was awesome save for that :-)