Jovon Johnson unsure he'll be back with Bombers

gbill2004

Jovon might be right that he's got lots of football left... but what the last 2 years has proven is that that football should be at dimeback or safety.  The guy can still play, but he's not a cover corner anymore.

Actually the last two years have proven to use he has no business playing football anymore. He's not half the football player he was 3-4 years ago.

Jovon was actually pretty good at safety... Definitely an improvement over Cauchy...

To be fair though, Pontbriand would have been an improvement over Cauchy...

Justin Sorensen would have been better than Cauchy last year, at safety.

In Etcheverry's defense he just may be. 

Geoff Currier sure climbed high on his soap box to repeatedly browbeat the Bombers' "lack of respect" for JJ because O'Shea reportedly told JJ via voicemail that they were not offering him a contract.  Currier compared it to the average person getting fired from their job, which ofcourse is a silly comparison.  Nobody beats a dead horse quite like Currier.

Geoff Currier sure climbed high on his soap box to repeatedly browbeat the Bombers' "lack of respect" for JJ because O'Shea reportedly told JJ via voicemail that they were not offering him a contract.  Currier compared it to the average person getting fired from their job, which ofcourse is a silly comparison.  Nobody beats a dead horse quite like Currier.

Has he checked his voicemail lately?  :D

Can you blame him, I'd hate to have Creehan and Burke as my two bosses giving me direction ...

Classy. I remember when we first got Burke and JJ was singing his praises.

In fairness Burke was a great pickup... I don't think anyone could predict how badly he turned out as a hc.

Jovon said he was in the gym working out when the Bombers called.

In this day and age, you dont have your phone with you at the gym? Hell, i do..
Me too. I'm listening to music on my iPhone. My guess is he just decided not to pickup when he saw who it was on his caller ID.

Yuppers.. Sour grapes from jj me thinks..

Jovon said he was in the gym working out when the Bombers called.

In this day and age, you dont have your phone with you at the gym? Hell, i do..
Me too. I'm listening to music on my iPhone. My guess is he just decided not to pickup when he saw who it was on his caller ID.
Yuppers.. Sour grapes from jj me thinks..

And with the amount of time Jovon spends on Twitter, I guarantee he has a smartphone.