Depth Chart Vs. Montreal

Atomic

That LBing corps scares me a little. More specifically, the nickel position.

Trial by fire for sure.  The funny thing is, with almost two full pre-season games under his belt at nickel, Desia Dunn has more game-time than any of our other starters thus far... hopefully that helps.

Who will be the 4-man reserve?

- Sheman, for ST purposes     or    Kowalczuk for added protection to Buck ?

- Markett, which is the norm (backup DB)    or     McGee (backup Nickel), in case Dunn stunk

- Anderson (or Matthews if he's a no go)

- Douglas

Does this have Suber/Stewart as the strong side corner/halfback (I.E. they've swapped Jovon and Stewart - Put Suber into Hefney's old position)

Yes they are at strong side (field) corner and half but they always have been.  Hef played weak-side (boundary) halfback, Jovon is the boundary corner.

Who will be the 4-man reserve?

- Sheman, for ST purposes     or    Kowalczuk for added protection to Buck ?

- Markett, which is the norm (backup DB)    or     McGee (backup Nickel), in case Dunn stunk

- Anderson (or Matthews if he's a no go)

- Douglas

Douglas, Kowalczuk, Anderson/Matthews, Markett

I think McGee plays because he has experience at multiple spots.

Burke likes his DB's, and frankly they'd likely be better ST guys than the linemen.  You don't need 7 OL's dressing...

My best guess for the 4-man is Douglas, Kowalczuk, Sherman, and either Matthews or Woodson, if Matthews doesn't suit up.  Although that's a lot of NI's on the 4-man... maybe Anderson goes on if Matthews goes.

Burke likes his DB's, and frankly they'd likely be better ST guys than the linemen.  You don't need 7 OL's dressing...

My best guess for the 4-man is Douglas, Kowalczuk, Sherman, and either Matthews or Woodson, if Matthews doesn't suit up.  Although that's a lot of NI's on the 4-man... maybe Anderson goes on if Matthews goes.

Count your Canadians!  4 man needs to be 3 IMPs and 1 NI to make the ratio requirements for our 42.