Depth Chart Vs. Montreal

Atomic

yeah.  Having Kyries Hebert as your SAM would scare me too.

Hebert will be a wil, Cox is their sam. Even still, Hebert sucked at that position when he was with us. Hopefully getting older hasn't changed that. Another thing we need to exploit is a rookie at safety.

The Als D doesn't scare me. I think we can put some points up tomorrow night..

Als is scary in Offense but not so much in Defense... the only thing worries me in their D is Bowman who still their best DE and pair of **** heads in Emry and Kuale... our OL should guard Pierce at all times even if the whistle has been blown already.

On or D, interesting match up would be Washington vs Richardson and Dunn vs Green.

We know Suber can handle Bruce. Stewart will be up against their NI rec. Let's hope that JJ will be able to contain London too.

I say we leave Bruce uncovered and just double one of Green and Richardson. Bruce will find a way to screw up any opportunity he gets anyway.

Chip Cox is the other person on D that worries me a bit but other than that, the D is certainly beatable. Of course I mean beatable by a passable offense so let's hope that we have one.

Hebert will be a wil, Cox is their sam. Even still, Hebert sucked at that position when he was with us. Hopefully getting older hasn't changed that. Another thing we need to exploit is a rookie at safety.

The Als D doesn't scare me. I think we can put some points up tomorrow night..

Right - Cox is their SAM.  On their pre-season depth chart (which is the one I was going off of) the roles were reversed, or just wrong.  The Al's D is definitely not very scary, other than the two cheap-shot artists Kuale and Emry, but those guys are mostly tough after the whistle or behind the play.  I hope Mr. January and Mr. Sorenson sort those two ****-heads out really fast if they want to be assholes again this year.

on another note, if Jade is going up against Hebert all night in the slot, I couldn't think of a better guy I'd want him to be defended by right now in the CFL for his first game.  If he can't gain a ton of confidence beating that guy all night like a rented mule, then I don't know what will do it.

Also - starting their rookie first round pick at safety - yikes!  He may be good, but no way is he ready yet to be starting. 

has montreal uploaded their depth chart yet? I don't see it on their website but I think there is a way to get it off TSN's site.

Also, any ideas why their suspended list is so long?

It's one of the CFL's depth-defying rule-skirting features.

And yet somehow they'll get paid.

I don't think that's right.  Looks like Edem to me.

The Alouettes usually start 8 Canadians, 5 OL, one NI receiver, Shea Douchebag and a Canadian at safety (though I think Hebert played some safety last year too after they cut Broulay).  It looks to me like Edem is starting.  Man if we can give Buck even two steamboats to throw....