Some food for thought from Farhan Lalji

Mr. Perfect

Jim Popp has already called Desjardins about Glenn and probably offered their #1 for him. Popp could care less as he'll probably be gone in a couple of years.

Then Neiswander becomes available

And that helps us how exactly? I don't understand the love for Neiswander

... at all.

I don't want him I'm just saying he becomes available since marsh and smith re upped.

Me personally at this point I'd rather we go Willy or trade for Demarco

That's a nice thought but there are three things here ...

a) Ottawa seems to have no interest in getting Glenn

B) We don't have Drew Willy signed

c) Would Glenn really want to come here to work with Marcel Bellefeuille?

As for © - who else would want Glenn if we don't take him? Would he go back to Calgary?

Possibly Montreal as competition or veteran backup for Smith?

Jim Popp has already called Desjardins about Glenn and probably offered their #1 for him. Popp could care less as he'll probably be gone in a couple of years.

Then Neiswander becomes available

Neiswander is an FA anyways.

Dimarco must be thrilled... he's gone from being the backup in BC to being the third-stringer on an expansion team.  How sweet of a deal was that expansion draft for the REDBLACKS?  They are now the most stacked team in the league at the most important position.  Just bizarre.

I guess...if you'd rather have 3 mediocre QB's than 1-2 good-great ones like several other teams have.

Dimarco must be thrilled... he's gone from being the backup in BC to being the third-stringer on an expansion team.  How sweet of a deal was that expansion draft for the REDBLACKS?  They are now the most stacked team in the league at the most important position.  Just bizarre.

The CFL believed stacking an expansion team in a city where teams failed twice & killing another with great fans is the way to go. I hated this expansion draft & the way it was done from the beginning. The CFL thinks we'll always be there for the Bombers. So, this happened. Am I bitter?  Yeah & angry, too... Not apologizing for it. 

If #Bombers wind up w/ Glenn it could be win-win. They'd be paying Glenn & Willy combined what they would have paid Hank.

And who do I see sitting in he reeds out on the left coast? Why it's Wally ready to snap up Kevin Glenn for ohh.... pick anyone he feels he's getting ready to release.

Glenn, he's ready to pick up Willy.... 

• 3 weeks later...

But on the other hand if we do get him fans will be lining up to shake hands with Walters, pat him on the back, etc.

Mike Kelly was wrong on a lot of things but when he said the Bomber fan base was the most schizophrenic fans in the CFL he hit the nail right on the head.

Mike Kelly was a dreadful head coach and worse as a GM, so his judgement is highly questionable. I don't want to give him more air time, but he came into the job(s) with enormous goodwill in the bank and proceeded to burn it off at a rate unprecedented in recent Bomber history. The fans and players turned on him when it became painfully obvious just how bad he was.

But on the other hand if we do get him fans will be lining up to shake hands with Walters, pat him on the back, etc.

Mike Kelly was wrong on a lot of things but when he said the Bomber fan base was the most schizophrenic fans in the CFL he hit the nail right on the head.

Mike Kelly was a dreadful head coach and worse as a GM, so his judgement is highly questionable. I don't want to give him more air time, but he came into the job(s) with enormous goodwill in the bank and proceeded to burn it off at a rate unprecedented in recent Bomber history. The fans and players turned on him when it became painfully obvious just how bad he was.

I'm not tooting Kelly's horn at all with my comment. He was flawed in a lot of things but he was right in others as well. Fans wanting to jump off the ledge in February is a prime example (one of many for that matter) of his comment being right on the money.

The CFL believed stacking an expansion team in a city where teams failed twice & killing another with great fans is the way to go. I hated this expansion draft & the way it was done from the beginning. The CFL thinks we'll always be there for the Bombers. So, this happened. Am I bitter?  Yeah & angry, too... Not apologizing for it. 

Which team got killed by the expansion draft?