"True Colours" article in the Sun

A pretty 'high school' article if you ask me.

"I know who's on the teacher's  *hit list …but I'm not telling."

Really? There's some players who aren't acting professional and you're not telling?

Then why the hell do you bring it up?

So, now if someone's not playing, and it involves a different matter, how are we supposed to know the difference?

meh, guys probably just tired of dealing with a bunch of asshat football "pros" who simply cannot conduct themselves as such.

id have preferred names but that might have gone too far and crossed a line.. but at the end of the day, id rather an honest coach rather then a spin doctor..

meh, guys probably just tired of dealing with a bunch of asshat football "pros" who simply cannot conduct themselves as such.

Well that'd be awfully ironic

lol touche.. but burkes only been a hc for how long? mistakes are to be expected unfortunately..

Really? There's some players who aren't acting professional and you're not telling?

So, now if someone's not playing, and it involves a different matter, how are we supposed to know the difference?

FYI almost exact same article was in the Free Press

FYI almost exact same article was in the Free Press

Same speech, different writers. Same source…Burke.

So, does he want to tell us or just get people to guess like he has made fans guess most of the year?

So again I would ask, what's the point of bringing this up now? 

Anybody who is not playing Sat. now falls under the cloak of Burke's comments.

Burke should just shut up. The way he's coached this year he's the last guy to call anybody out. According to Burke, if the players don't have talent then they don't have heart. Never his fault. He's done the best he could with what he's been given, right??? This guy has to go. The minute the game is over this weekend get Burke out of here.

lol touche.. but burkes only been a hc for how long? mistakes are to be expected unfortunately..

Burke's been a head coach for longer than the majority of our roster have been pro football players.

id have preferred names but that might have gone too far and crossed a line.. but at the end of the day, id rather an honest coach rather then a spin doctor..

Yup....throwing guys under the bus at this point really makes then want to come back. Burke is an idiot! Someone should tape his mouth shut!

such an apologist... These aren't just rookie mistakes, this is a serious flaw in the attitude of a head coach.Burke has been in charge for over a year and a half! how long does the "he's just knew" excuse fly? No at this point we know exactly what kind of head coach Burke is and he's not a very good one. Can't get his players motivated, has no idea how to manage a game or a roster. Fire him immediately after the game ends and then this team can focus on moving forward.