Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Aug 28 vs Montreal

  • Replies 577
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • rebusrankin
    rebusrankin

    We increase the number of linebackers on the roster to 11.

  • bigg jay
    bigg jay

    I, for one, never had any doubt...

  • Best game we played in several yrs. This looked more like the team we have known before and they definitely did their work during the week. Now if they can string this kinda effort and execution toget

Featured Replies

This Is Fine GIFs | Tenor

Not that I was really expecting any changes but ... one can always hope.

In all seriousness though our Secondary is going to be in a world of hurt if Nichols can't go and we have any sort of injury issues in game. As is .. it's pretty gross.

16 - 42 MTL

Consistency is key. Or something

any one know what size clown shoes mos wears?

4 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

16 - 42 MTL

unless mtl trap games the hell out of them self, we are in big trouble. Iโ€™m just hoping they donโ€™t put up 60+ on us.

4 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Consistency is key. Or something

Hah .. I prefer: insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Maybe our coordinators won't crap their pants in the second half this week? Maybe?

Unbelievable. But in no way surprising.

I for one am glad we aren't making changes at receiver. Also, can someone remind me how many points we get in the standings for the "process" and the "small details"?

Edited by Super Duper Negatron

23 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Consistency is key. Or something

We are very consistent.

25 minutes ago, voodoochylde said:

This Is Fine GIFs | Tenor

Not that I was really expecting any changes but ... one can always hope.

In all seriousness though our Secondary is going to be in a world of hurt if Nichols can't go and we have any sort of injury issues in game. As is .. it's pretty gross.

I don't know. Nichols is one of the worst DB's in the league by performance this season. If he can't go, they can put Texada on up to 1 hour before kickoff. Vaval probably gets more reps. Not sure if they'd kick Williams to half and use Texada at corner or use Texada at half. But a little change in the secondary could be a great spark. Was what turned a good defense into a great one in 2019.

Friendly reminder to Bomber nation that our GM traded the pick (9th) that is Tyson Philpot (1600 yard/18 game receiver in the past 3 seasons) to Montreal with the 18th pick for the 13th pick (Tyrell Ford, one season as a starter for us, then wouldn't pay) and Cam Lawson.....another draft day oopsie.

Could be ugly but I feel the bombers pull out the W for some odd reason.

I expect 50 on our D tho. But I feel something weird happens and bombers win. Maybe Alexander gets hurt.

Edited by Goalie

1 minute ago, Goalie said:

Could be ugly but I feel the bombers pull out the W for some odd

2 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Could be ugly but I feel the bombers pull out the W for some odd reason.

I expect 50 on our D tho. But I feel something weird happens and bombers win. Maybe Alexander gets hurt.

Expecting a massive Als food poisoning incident?

not shocked...Totally expected this sad lineup...nary a change...so nary a change in the results sadly

Maybe the process has finally been refined in game 12 and we whoop em....ya right

Hazen should be replaced already with Texada so if Nichols "seems" good to go but is hampered and getting owned bad from it...or hurt again we actually have a lil coverage

And If Nichols cant go then perfect opp to add say Singer in his spot, so that Vaval can get some reps as the dime/extra db and also be some kind of coverage to Texada if he is the determined replacement and getting beat like a Dave Donaldson and shoulder some returning duties if Vaval is a lil weary from a long defensive stand.

From what Vav;s showed he should be the next man up anyway and with MTL receivers is prob one the only guys we have who can actually man up and keep with them, and allows us a chance to see what Singer can do on offence and returns...but nope

Brain dead doesnt even start to describe our coach now really...

4 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Expecting a massive Als food poisoning incident?

I Hope Please GIF

9 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Expecting a massive Als food poisoning incident?

Something weird. I donโ€™t know why. Itโ€™s just a gut feeling. Just seems like a game we should get our asses handed to us but wonโ€™t. For 1 week only Zach turns back the clock.

absolutely zero changes tho is just itโ€™s not surprising itโ€™s just pathetic at this point honestly. We deserve to lose badly and eventho I feel we win I almost hope we get wooooooped.

Like 70 to 17 or something.

51 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Something weird. I donโ€™t know why. Itโ€™s just a gut feeling. Just seems like a game we should get our asses handed to us but wonโ€™t. For 1 week only Zach turns back the clock.

absolutely zero changes tho is just itโ€™s not surprising itโ€™s just pathetic at this point honestly. We deserve to lose badly and eventho I feel we win I almost hope we get wooooooped.

Like 70 to 17 or something.

i kinda agree...if there was a game we were to win by pulling some divine thing out of our asses this is probably the one....That being said I even tho I want us to win, every game for that matter I dont want us to have this big dominant defining win...cause it will be a smoke and mirror win somehow and just add confirmation in Osh's pea brain that we on right track and have the right team and system going on...justifying no changes of any kind just to have more of the same and miss playoffs...or sneak in as a cross over and get bounced out again in the ESF

Part of me tho also wants us to get rag dolled...embarrassed...Have boo's rain on down and osh make more real dumb decisions as I think thats the only way we see any kind of urgency to do anything...Pretty sure Miller has got to be at end of his rope...and maybe fans leaving early...angry and booing will be the tonic....and thats sad it has to get to that

I believe we're in for one helluva arse whoopin....Still pulling for the guys BUT with little or no change .........................there is little hope

If the team from the first half last week shows up it should be a good game.

If they Jekyll and Hyde it again or only the team from the second half shows up it will be a long night.

No Change, everything stays the same. No change and you hit the field running.

With apologies to Van Halen

2 hours ago, Stickem said:

I believe we're in for one helluva arse whoopin....Still pulling for the guys BUT with little or no change .........................there is little hope

That is not in question. What is in question is whether that will change anything. Doubtful. It seem this coaching/management team does not embarrass easily.

4 hours ago, Brandon said:

10 Lbers ... why?

SPECIAL TEAMS!111111 lol

But why 2 DI lbers, 3 if you include Woodbey. And Woodbey has not picked up where he left off last year in terms of coverage, even pre injury.

Why do we feel the need to preserve the energy of starters by having soo many dedicated Teams players, and rotate some positions like DL, but refuse to carry a capable back up cover man, or pass catcher.

55 minutes ago, Ckr said:

That is not in question. What is in question is whether that will change anything. Doubtful. It seem this coaching/management team does not embarrass easily.

If the mix of thumpings and heartbreaking collapses isn't enough to evoke change, I don't know why a singular blow-out loss to the best team in the league would.

I think the earliest event that could cause a serious discussion for the upper brass here is if we lose back-to-back in the LDC/BJB, or if attendance really dips in the Toronto home game right after the BJB.

That said, I think we only stand an ok chance of winning 1 of the next 5 games. Which would put us at 6-9 with 3 games to go, likely needing to either get a lot of help while winning 2 games or needing to win out to cross over. I don't see Edmonton resting starters in the 2nd-to-last week of the season the way they are fighting Sask. And short of catastrophe, Calgary and bc will be battling for the playoffs in weeks 19 and 21 as well.

No free wins the rest of the way. Except maybe edmonton and montreal vs us.

10 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

If the mix of thumpings and heartbreaking collapses isn't enough to evoke change, I don't know why a singular blow-out loss to the best team in the league would.

I think the earliest event that could cause a serious discussion for the upper brass here is if we lose back-to-back in the LDC/BJB, or if attendance really dips in the Toronto home game right after the BJB.

That said, I think we only stand an ok chance of winning 1 of the next 5 games. Which would put us at 6-9 with 3 games to go, likely needing to either get a lot of help while winning 2 games or needing to win out to cross over. I don't see Edmonton resting starters in the 2nd-to-last week of the season the way they are fighting Sask. And short of catastrophe, Calgary and bc will be battling for the playoffs in weeks 19 and 21 as well.

No free wins the rest of the way. Except maybe edmonton and montreal vs us.

Yeah..7 wins is ultra positive thinking if we just stay the course...not good enough for 3rd..and no team with less than 8 wins has gained the crossover in well over a decade..if not longer..

16 point lead blown, 3 points in the 2nd half.... Yeah better stand pat.

Why would Kyle Walters do this.

Seriously what happens if Montreal hangs 50 on us?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.