Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Week 11 Games

We start the week with BC at Calgary, two team under .500 both chasing the Bombers, it would be great if they could both lose but I guess go Lions

  • Replies 70
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • bigg jay
    bigg jay

    Anytime the Bombers win and the Riders lose...

  • Gutsy performance by Hamilton... Great play by Stubblefield to end it, that's the kind of play the Bombers have been missing on defence

  • JuranBoldenRules
    JuranBoldenRules

    Everyone is taking turns looking awful. So far the big difference is Davis Alexander being so great he can overcome Montreal's bad D and terrible special teams. The league is wide open. I'd say basi

Featured Replies

So glad that we went out of our way to keep Lawler and Wheatfall on the roster....oh wait...

Lord Keric of Wheatfall showing up tonight.

Dude would do that here also. Go mia then put up numbers but then Mia. It’s crazy tho how much better he and Mitchell look in Hamilton tho. Our scheme on O appears light years behind Hamilton even with Frost.

1 minute ago, kelownabomberfan said:

So glad that we went out of our way to keep Lawler and Wheatfall on the roster....oh wait...

Lawler had a pretty brutal drop today.

Keesean Johnson with a non contact injury... That's a tough one for them. Darn........

50 minutes ago, bustamente said:

That was a hell of a TD catch by Wheatfall, having a pretty good game

Wheatfall was very good when he was "on" but when he wasn't he was invisible. I didn't see him as much of a loss.

19 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Tre Ford coming in for Frost played a huge part in the Ti Cats win

Amazing what happens when the defence has to respect a QB who could take off and run like a scatback.

31 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

Anytime the Bombers win and the Riders lose...

ice-cube-driving.gif

This is the vibes and content I want from MBB.... :)

6 hours ago, Goalie said:

He says on a whiny person fan forum. Man, you’re more annoying than Fajardo. Ppl don’t like him cuz ppl these days are scared of someone who isn’t afraid to be themselves. Demski played for the riders. Neufeld did. Nield and several very good to legendary bomber players in the past have also. Cody isn’t liked because why. I don’t know. He’s a better QB than collaros tho.

If I was to say that we'd probably win more ball game with Fajardo at qb than Collaros, the haters here would all come out of the woorwork all shouting what a joke & POS Fajardo is. All I can say is, if fans are that petty just because a certain player played for the Riders & was whiny then they deserve to be fans of the Ottawa RedBlacks or the 2020-25 Elks forever. Go into eternal purgatory for all I care.

For me, being an ex-Rider has nothing at all to do with my dislike of Fajardo. Two of my all-time favorite Bombers (Willie and Yoshi) are ex/current Riders.

While I can acknowledge he's a good QB, I dislike Fajardo's personality so you won't find me rooting for him.

5 hours ago, Tracker said:

He has two Cup rings, but his whining and complaining to the refs every time he gets hit, does not endear him to fans.

To you & a handful of others. I don't see him doing that now? The guy has matured into an elite CFL qb. When was he whining? Back in 2019? Or 2021?? We beat Fajardo in the West Fina ion 2019. I don't even think he was with the Riders in 2021 anymore. That was 7 years ago.

I remember a guy on my CFL History page.... I posted a photo of Terry Evanshen when he was an Alouette in 1965. Freaking 1965... Sixty one years ago!! There were comments saying what a great player Evanshen was. The conversation shifted to his horrendous 1978 car accident he was involved in. Where he was seriously injured. Spent months in hospital recovering where he lost all of his memories & still doesn't remember playing in the CFL due to the severity of his head injuries.

After the accident. Evanshen had no memories or recollection of his playing days. let alone his life. He didn't remember his name, who his wife, kids, parents or the rest of his family were. Couldn't remember his friends or where he worked. He had to learn how to talk & walk. Imagine starting over in your late 30's or early 40's with absolutely nothing. His memory was totally wiped clean. Just a terrible situation although he survived the crash. At times, it must have been terrifying.

So on my CFL History group, one guy posts what an ******* Evanshen was because in 1965 he went to an Als practice as a kid & asked him for an autograph he never signed Called Evanshen an arrogant prick. So, he's carried this hatred for the guy for 61 years. I told him that with his head injury & not being able to remember what he was like before his accident that he's probably the opposite of what he used to be & that he'd sign it now for him. He never responded. Not one reply of support for the guy & no likes. No one cared. It was 61 years ago & sounded so damned whiny. Life goes forward. Time to move on.

1 hour ago, bigg jay said:

For me, being an ex-Rider has nothing at all to do with my dislike of Fajardo. Two of my all-time favorite Bombers (Willie and Yoshi) are ex/current Riders.

While I can acknowledge he's a good QB, I dislike Fajardo's personality so you won't find me rooting for him.

Don't have to root for him. Don't have to like the guy to acknowledge that he's a an elite qb though. I don't like Alexander. But i ackmowledge he's the best qb in the CFL at the moment.

6 hours ago, bigg jay said:

For me, being an ex-Rider has nothing at all to do with my dislike of Fajardo. Two of my all-time favorite Bombers (Willie and Yoshi) are ex/current Riders.

While I can acknowledge he's a good QB, I dislike Fajardo's personality so you won't find me rooting for him.

I don't even think he's a particularly good QB. Easily the most overrated player in the league. Still has a terrible arm. And yes, his personality is beyond obnoxious.

I get not liking Fajardo due to personality but the guy has turned into a good QB.

In the past 3 years in 42 games, he has 47 td passes to 19 picks. Our own Zach has 39 td passes to 34 picks in 38 games.

Not saying you have to like him but come on, we can admit he's playing well at QB.

It may end up being Fajardo vs Alexander for MOP this year

Most recievers are good when on and dissappear for games.. and multitude of reasons for it too..not specific to talent

Demski has many many times...Adams used to..Lawler...Hatcher...just how games go.

Neild has disappeared all yr...and anyone who says retaining wheatfall for the 5 spot..or even Neilds spot wouldn't make us better has rocks in their head..there was no reason to dump him after really 1 full yr...he was cheap and coulda been brought to camp and yeah if u found someone better easily cut..no harm...no foul...but to dispose of a starter with no sure plan to replace...stupid

2 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

I get not liking Fajardo due to personality but the guy has turned into a good QB.

In the past 3 years in 42 games, he has 47 td passes to 19 picks. Our own Zach has 39 td passes to 34 picks in 38 games.

Not saying you have to like him but come on, we can admit he's playing well at QB.

Probably the one of the most important reasons the Elks are leading the West this year after 5 years near or at the bottom. He's got that fire all great competitors need too as showcased last week when his coach decided to go for the field goal inside the 35, Faj certainly showed his displeasure.

11 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

If I was to say that we'd probably win more ball game with Fajardo at qb than Collaros, the haters here would all come out of the woorwork all shouting what a joke & POS Fajardo is. All I can say is, if fans are that petty just because a certain player played for the Riders & was whiny then they deserve to be fans of the Ottawa RedBlacks or the 2020-25 Elks forever. Go into eternal purgatory for all I care.

Agreed that for the past three years, Fajardo has been better than Collaros, but has been the beneficiary of better coaching and (arguably) better teams.

15 minutes ago, coach17 said:

Probably the one of the most important reasons the Elks are leading the West this year after 5 years near or at the bottom. He's got that fire all great competitors need too as showcased last week when his coach decided to go for the field goal inside the 35, Faj certainly showed his displeasure.

I nave no problem with that. A healthy, competitive ego would say. "I could have done that".

Zach in the last 3 years has been in the bottom half of the starting QBs of the league. Lots of forced throws and the lack of escapability that he had in his youth has really impacted him.

I'd be shocked if he's our starting QB next season (assuming he is healthy).

5 hours ago, Noeller said:

I don't even think he's a particularly good QB. Easily the most overrated player in the league. Still has a terrible arm. And yes, his personality is beyond obnoxious.

2 hours ago, Booch said:

Most recievers are good when on and dissappear for games.. and multitude of reasons for it too..not specific to talent

Demski has many many times...Adams used to..Lawler...Hatcher...just how games go.

Neild has disappeared all yr...and anyone who says retaining wheatfall for the 5 spot..or even Neilds spot wouldn't make us better has rocks in their head..there was no reason to dump him after really 1 full yr...he was cheap and coulda been brought to camp and yeah if u found someone better easily cut..no harm...no foul...but to dispose of a starter with no sure plan to replace...stupid

I think Wheatfall is the leading receiver on the Cats. Or maybe second. That's crazy if true & we just let him walk.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.