Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bombers at Redblacks- Dru Brown's revenge tour GDT

  • Replies 885
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • wpgallday1960
    wpgallday1960

    Can we give Kramdi some credit. This forum keeps crapping on him and I don’t get it. He’s no all star but he’s by no means a liability.

  • voodoochylde
    voodoochylde

    An ugly win is better than any pretty loss.

  • JohnnyAbonny
    JohnnyAbonny

    Brown’s interview is perfect. “Well we won…we didn’t play very well”

Featured Replies

14 minutes ago, WinnipegGordo said:

I hear Ottawa is going to sign a new quarterback after the game - Owen Six.

as long as they don't sign Rocky Butler BEFORE the game I'm happy.

41 minutes ago, WinnipegGordo said:

I hear Ottawa is going to sign a new quarterback after the game - Owen Six.

We ought to restrain our slagging of Dinwiddie et all. This weekend's game so far have shown that underdogs can win, or, in the case of the Lions, scare the beejeebers out of the favoured team.

1 hour ago, Tracker said:

We ought to restrain our slagging of Dinwiddie et all. This weekend's game so far have shown that underdogs can win, or, in the case of the Lions, scare the beejeebers out of the favoured team.

I'm a big karma guy so I am not saying ****. Ottawa has been damn close in a couple games and if our guys are too focused on revenge for Dru we can absolutely lose this.

I actually have some optimism for this game with Dru behind center. I won't get too excited as a beast backed into a corner is something to not take lightly.

4 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

as long as they don't sign Rocky Butler BEFORE the game I'm happy.

Thanks for triggering my PTSD.

I want the offensive line to hold up and give Dru every opportunity to stick it to the RB. His release and his escapability help him out a tonne but I don’t want him to have to (regularly) rely on his feet.

As for the defense, they need to come out ready to play from the opening whistle; our DBs have to start squeezing some errant balls .. especially if we get (motivated) Willy and Ceresna going early.

1 hour ago, Tracker said:

We ought to restrain our slagging of Dinwiddie et all. This weekend's game so far have shown that underdogs can win, or, in the case of the Lions, scare the beejeebers out of the favoured team.

Agreed. Rough week in the pick 'ems

1 hour ago, rebusrankin said:

Thanks for triggering my PTSD.

Same........

23 minutes ago, voodoochylde said:

I want the offensive line to hold up and give Dru every opportunity to stick it to the RB. His release and his escapability help him out a tonne but I don’t want him to have to (regularly) rely on his feet.

As for the defense, they need to come out ready to play from the opening whistle; our DBs have to start squeezing some errant balls .. especially if we get (motivated) Willy and Ceresna going early.

should be able to feast on play action once the run gets going

Coaches need to step up and make sure every player is ready to roll and is laser focussed on the task at hand because on any given Sunday . . .

I do not see it as anywhere close to likely, but Bombers cannot allow the Redblacks to get ahead for any length of time.

Have to think Dinwiddie will have some special teams wrinkles called. Nothing to lose mentality.

TSN dragging the Soccer telecast out.

big stan once again

Stan just can't get the feet moving.

I doubt Drew has "an axe to grind" Dinwiddie should just stfu. The more he speaks, the greater number of people realize he's an idiot.

elsbury not accomplishing any thing either in that just ugly

Why the **** are we running a base wedge play when it's almost 2 yards?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.