Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bombers at Redblacks early chat

Good to see Zach back in pads but we know everyone wants Dru to start, even Ottawa fans probably want Dru to annihilate the Redblacks to stick it to Dumbwiddie.

  • Replies 173
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • WinnipegGordo
    WinnipegGordo

  • sweep the leg
    sweep the leg

    Dolegala sure, but Maier is a legitimate backup calibre qb in this league. Elgersma needs more than a dozen five yard completions to prove himself.

  • 17to85
    17to85

    Yes but the people who use that phrase completely misunderstand that it is more apt to apply to supporters than critics.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, bigg jay said:

Their rationale was spot on too - they wanted to do a deal early, in order to avoid a bidding war, should multiple QB's (like ZC & BLM) go down with injury. Dinwiddie is probably kicking himself for getting rid of Dru so quickly.

I don't know him personally so I don't know if he has the self-awarness and/or humility to do so.

On 2026-07-15 at 9:34 PM, Mark H. said:

I'll just add: everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Live shot of me walking to the computer to share one of them.

Ben Stiller Swag GIF

16 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

I don't know him personally so I don't know if he has the self-awarness and/or humility to do so.

Live shot of me walking to the computer to share one of them.

Ben Stiller Swag GIF

Looking good in Argo blue!

  • Author
42 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Live shot of me at the office reacting to @Pete Catan's Ghost well played comment

Mad Kicking And Screaming GIF by MOODMAN

" ill help you out here little buddy, everyone's entitled to their own opinion, even if its wrong"

2 minutes ago, Nolby said:

" ill help you out here little buddy, everyone's entitled to their own opinion, even if its wrong"

Me, in my head, not being truthful with myself, reacting to being called little buddy

muscles bodybuilding GIF

Okay that's enough. I'm showing myself out.

p.s. Argos suck

Edited by HardCoreBlue

  • Author
31 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Me, in my head, not being truthful with myself, reacting to being called little buddy

muscles bodybuilding GIF

Okay that's enough. I'm showing myself out.

p.s. Argos suck

Do you have a gif that will represent you showing yourself out at least?

10 minutes ago, Nolby said:

Do you have a gif that will represent you showing yourself out at least?

arrested development hiding GIF

47 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Me, in my head, not being truthful with myself, reacting to being called little buddy

muscles bodybuilding GIF

Okay that's enough. I'm showing myself out.

p.s. Argos suck

YOU did choose one the little guy body builders haha

bodybuilding GIF

there ya are @HardCoreBlue haha

1 minute ago, WinnipegGordo said:

That's cause I had already picked him in fantasy yesterday...i setting the tone now lol

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

bodybuilding GIF

there ya are @HardCoreBlue haha

That's cause I had already picked him in fantasy yesterday...i setting the tone now lol

That tracks.

Tom And Jerry Thank You GIF by HBO Max

Just now, WinnipegGordo said:

Score. I did think he would, but good news.

This should be a big game for brady, which means browns job should be much easier

34 minutes ago, Nolby said:

Do you have a gif that will represent you showing yourself out at least?

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Hopefully Dru rips Ottawa a new one.

riverdale cw the cw cheryl try me GIF

Ottawa defense on Sunday.

23 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

I'd be happy if Ottawa goes 0-18 just because Dinwiddie comes across as a giant ******.

I’m sorry that record is reserved for the Argos and the Riders. We do though have 1-17 available if that’s something that interests you.

3 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

I’m sorry that record is reserved for the Argos and the Riders. We do though have 1-17 available if that’s something that interests you.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, WinnipegGordo said:

May be an image of football and text that says 'AKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS BREAKING Wi W 第一! ン M WI BREAKING NEWS ZACH COLLAROS OUT FOR WEEK WEEK7VS. 7 vS.'

Quite a few fully practicing but out. Hopefully clercius is back in next week. Would be a huge improvement

12 minutes ago, BBlink said:

Quite a few fully practicing but out. Hopefully clercius is back in next week. Would be a huge improvement

Agreed but it seems Nield has gone MIA.

7 hours ago, Tracker said:

Agreed but it seems Nield has gone MIA.

4 for 58 last week. I think that’s perfectly fine. He caught all four of his targets. I think if anything he needs more passes thrown his way, but I can understand.. new team, new OC, two quarterbacks, hard to find your groove

16 hours ago, Nolby said:

Its still crazy we acquired brown before **** hit the fan in Hamilton, the timing of the trade was perfect by Walters.

Now Rourke is out for probably significant time as well. His replacement Cody Brice threw four picks. Yikes. All the more reason NOT to trade Collaros.

21 hours ago, Mark H. said:

Until Dinwiddie lost his mind, there wasn't much more of a QB plan in Winnipeg.

Yeah but the Bombers acted fast when he became available. Walters knew he screwed up the first time. Brown is a lifetime Bomber now. He isn't going anywhere unless he plays badly. Which I doubt he will.

21 hours ago, Brandon said:

Hamilton & Winnipeg did the same thing until we traded for Brown. Most teams are F'd if the starter goes down.

Admittedly, we got lucky but in the Bomber defense they made the decision to reacquire Brown quickly. They know another team would have wanted him. Our timing after last night with the Rourke injury was impeccable. The football gods were smiling upon us.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.