Who Gets Fired?

I argued against firing Burke. But that game demands consequences. Someone has to go.

I understand the point of seeing what you've got but pulling Hall signalled the throwing in of the towel and that disgusts me.

All eyes should be on Wade Miller tomorrow morning. Something must be done.

It was an idiotic decision to pull Hall. There was no conceivable reason for that. Boltus wasn't close to ready so playing isn't developing him. Hall goes 14-24, 169 yards and 2 TDs in a half and gets pulled? So we've given up on hall now?

Utterly ridiculous. Despicable effort. Makes me sick.

If we fire Burke it gets worse. But what else is there. Do we even have enough staff to run the team if we fire Burke?

The second this season is over Walters needs to fire every single coach. Period. House cleaning time.

Pulling Hall was about the only good decision.  Guy had major happy feet, even more than usual, everything was sailing, he'd have thrown 6 picks in a half if BC didn't drop a bunch.  2 TD passes do not balance that out.  Just doesn't have the physical ability to play the game at this level, terrible arm.

His arm reminds me of Ryan Dinwiddie, yet he treats it like he has the arm of Bishop.

That was insane....Boltus didn't look even close to being ready. 

Boltus will never be ready. He was brought in as a warm body and putting him that game served no purpose. Hall wasn't great. He wasn't even good, but he led the team on a drive to end the half and while the pick-six was entirely his fault, he threw two TD passes (which with this offense is a miracle) and deserved to finish the game. Tanner Marsh throws four picks a game and he gets to finish them.

Pulling Hall was about the only good decision.  Guy had major happy feet, even more than usual, everything was sailing, he'd have thrown 6 picks in a half if BC didn't drop a bunch.  2 TD passes do not balance that out.  Just doesn't have the physical ability to play the game at this level, terrible arm.

His arm reminds me of Ryan Dinwiddie, yet he treats it like he has the arm of Bishop.

BUT RICKY RAY DOESNT HAVE A ROCKET ARM EITHER DERRRP!!!

That's what everyone keeps saying when I bring up that Hall is not the answer because his arm is brutal and way to weak for the CFL. 

It made a lot of sense to pull Hall - he was garbage until BC let up...  what didn't (and doesn't) make sense is that our two backups have zero talent.  Why not see what Levi Brown can do... at least, it can tell us if Kyle Walters should be a part of our GM team.