Game 65 : gNASHing the Predators

• FrostyWinnipeg changed the title to Game 65 : gNASHing the Predators

Preds 10-0-2 in their last 12, but to be fair only 3 of those games came against playoff teams. In fact, the winning percentage of their opponents during that time (removing the phony loser point inflating the records) is .442. 

Edited by TrueBlue4ever

They

44 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Preds 10-0-2 in their last 12, but to be fair only 3 of those games came against playoff teams. In fact, the winning percentage of their opponents during that time (removing the phony loser point inflating the records) is .442. 

Knowing the Preds, I'm assuming they have a banner in the Bridgestone Arena highlighting this feat.

I really dislike this team.

Go Jets Go.

I don’t think I wanna play Nashville in rd 1 this year. 

3 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

And another goal against.  What the hell is going on. They are getting out worked again

It’s the no Scheifele Effect. It really is a thing. They just look like garbage when he’s hurt. Connor is also lost without 55. 

reality tho. Namestnikov is good but not a 1 C. Iafallo also shouldn’t be in the top 6. 

hopefully Bones switches up the lines. Also it’s our 3rd and 4th who were on for the goals against. 

I’d go 

Ehlers Monahan Toffoli 

Connor Names Nino 

Iafallo Lowry Appleton 

Barron Perfetti kupari. 

2 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

I do not want to play the Avs first round.   Stanley Cup champs always have an edge.   We'll see what happens though... But very concerned over these uninspired efforts as of late.  Also Bucky isn't as sharp the last few games.

we have a good track record against the Avs (but then again we had a fantastic record against the blues in the 18/19 season and yet they manage to kick our asses)

7 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

FWIW in 65 games the Jets have played a team currently in the playoffs 27 times and won 13 of those 😬

1 minute ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

FWIW in 65 games the Jets have played a team currently in the playoffs 27 times and won 13 of those 😬

Yes. Like rd one or 2 and done but they give you some hope if they stick to the system that works so well when they do, the team who beats the Jets in the playoffs will hopefully atleast earn it. 

in my opinion an improvement on last year is losing in 4 or 5 but not giving up. This team gave up game 5 last year. As long as we don’t see that. It’s an improvement 

Rare game. Dad texts me and goes. 

do they all have the flu? And I respond with. I think they do. 

i think that sums up tonight’s game. 2nd worst game in jets bones history. Worst being Vancouver 2 3 games ago. 

1 minute ago, captaincanuck12 said:

I think that's concerning that we've had our two worst games in 1 week.   I hope to God we get healthy soon and shake this bug.  This is not good hockey going into the playoffs.

I guess better now right then when it’s ride or die but yes hopefully kick this bug who likely has Asian ancestors and yup… should hopefully be good to go. Be nice to see Vilardi back also but who knows there. 

1 hour ago, iHeart said:

we have a good track record against the Avs (but then again we had a fantastic record against the blues in the 18/19 season and yet they manage to kick our asses)

We gave up in game 6. We gave up in game 5 last year. Don’t give up is an improvement