Game 63: a VAN Down By The River

Game time: 9:00 pm Sportsnet and CBC - HNIC, last game before the clocks go forward for Daylight Savings.

The story: Top 2 teams in the West percentage-wise in another all-Canadian Saturday night National broadcast match-up. Last time was the most “playoff-style” game seen this year, with the Jets winning and the Canucks whining. What do they have for an encore? 

Dear Vancouver 

Hey you kids are probably saying to yourselves: I'm gonna go out there and grab the world by the tail! and wrap it around and pull it down and put it in my pocket. Well I'm here to tell you that you're probably going to find out, as you go out there, that you're not going to amount to jack squat!

MBB Jets’ posters on target today! Well done all, let’s keep the energy up. 

Have to say again surprised how vocal the contingent of Jets fans were in Seattle last night, and more so in Buffalo last week. When we scored the cheering was quite noticeable. Expecting a healthy dose of Winnipeggers in the crowd in BC tonight. Our fans certainly travel well. 

6 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Game time: 9:00 pm Sportsnet and CBC - HNIC, last game before the clocks go forward for Daylight Savings.

The story: Top 2 teams in the West percentage-wise in another all-Canadian Saturday night National broadcast match-up. Last time was the most “playoff-style” game seen this year, with the Jets winning and the Canucks whining. What do they have for an encore? 

Great comeback for a title.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/seal-approval/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=seal-approval

2 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

MBB Jets’ posters on target today! Well done all, let’s keep the energy up. 

Have to say again surprised how vocal the contingent of Jets fans were in Seattle last night, and more so in Buffalo last week. When we scored the cheering was quite noticeable. Expecting a healthy dose of Winnipeggers in the crowd in BC tonight. Our fans certainly travel well. 

Seattle crowd had OG jets jerseys. That’s insane. Buffalo tho, that was weird. Must have been a few who travelled down from southern Ontario 

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

Seattle crowd had OG jets jerseys. That’s insane. Buffalo tho, that was weird. Must have been a few who travelled down from southern Ontario 

I go to Seattle quite a bit so I'd love to see a game down there. I have a Jets jersey I'd wear. Oh, BTW, my son & his wife are expecting a baby in May.

After Appleton’s open net shot hit Demko’s pad and the Canucks immediately broke in two on one to score, I thought “it’s going to be one of THOSE games. Canucks very motivated to make amends for their performance last time out. Hitting everything and outskating and out working the Jets.