Game 52 : @ Dillon! You son of a...

• FrostyWinnipeg changed the title to Game 52 : Dillon! You son of a...

Tyler Meyers complaining it was like playing two teams last night along with RT upset with the officiating? 

Hmmmmmmm. I musta been watching a different game even after taking my homer glasses off. It’s not like we’re saints but sure glad TM ain’t no longer wearing a Jet uni. 

24 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Tyler Meyers complaining it was like playing two teams last night along with RT upset with the officiating? 

Hmmmmmmm. I musta been watching a different game even after taking my homer glasses off. It’s not like we’re saints but sure glad TM ain’t no longer wearing a Jet uni. 

He’s such a whining ***** like that entire team really. I’m happy when the Jets make sportsnet cry. Myers should shut up before the league decides to look at the JT Miler cheap shot elbow to Scheifele. Dumb refs give 55 embellishment when it’s clear on replay that Miller elbowed him. Nucks are soft, they aren’t built for the playoffs. Boston went out round 1 last year, these guys done in 5 or 6. But thanks Tyler myers for costing your team a big goal by going for a hit on a guy who decided I’ll take this idiots hit to set up a 2 on 1. 

Edited by Goalie