Boatman Versus KittyCats GD Thread.

rebusrankin

Wonder what would happen in BB if after a play we did that to their QB? 

Not that we are that dumb and basically a garbage organization...but curious none the less

If anything..this surely will have galvanized the team and they will be coming out to send a message much like the BC game....a far superior team to the Riders

I expect the same kind of results 

4 minutes ago, Mark F said:

let's have someone headbutt chad...... see what happens.

I am so pissed off with the CFL, dont really want to watch these games.

I'm still angry with the Bombers for having such a piss poor effort yesterday & the headbutt yesterday. I don't care who wins today. And btw, in calgary it's nine degrees, raining & smoky. Air quality is close to 10. The only thing missing to make this a special day weather wise is snow. If 15,000 show up for this game, I'll be shocked. 

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

Not that we are that dumb and basically a garbage organization...but curious none the less

If anything..this surely will have galvanized the team and they will be coming out to send a message much like the BC game....a far superior team to the Riders

Osh will have them fired up. The best revenge is a dirty **** kicking.

1 minute ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Is it me or do CFL refs blow INTs down way too early?

Yeah that guy was nowhere close to down by contact.  There was contact with receiver as ball arrived but no contact once the DB had it in his control after catching it.

They are calling like amateur rules down when your knee touches contact or not.

1 hour ago, Booch said:

They’d immediately change the sport to soccer if it happened to a Toronto or BC player. 

37 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Milanovich is as enamored with max protect as Buck is lately.

It's like 7-8 Argos vs 3-4 Ticats downfield.

Can't expect to move the ball that much if you don't trust your OL ever to block 4 or 5.

If you're a DC and you see a team running so much max protect, just never blitz and the game is over.

I first noticed it in 2019 when Hall stubbornly blitzed max protect to lose to the ticats twice.

TBH I’m surprised they didn’t use it much in the GC until the game was out of hand. 

It does make for some boring football games when teams go max protect unsuccessfully for 3 quarters.