Boatman Versus KittyCats GD Thread.

rebusrankin

18 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Kinda weird the a head referee would retire on field duties during middle of the season but continue to work in the CC

"The timing is right,” Foxcroft said. “We have six crews that work during the summer, then come Labour Day we cut back to five.

"I’m good mentally and physically and feel I could go another five years. But there are officials who are ready and it’s not fair for them to go back to U Sports, it’s not going to help them, or go to another position on the field. I think I’m doing the right thing for myself and the league.”

9 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

I dont see how Orlando keeps his job until the end of the year. Hamilton isn't good and the way they act is embarrassing. Celebrating a first down, when your down by 3 scores with under 1 minute left....

Yup...they done....send em some of our surplus dbs for Kongbo and Bennett....

1 hour ago, rebusrankin said:

Man, I'd take one of those guys. Mason Bennett or Kongbo taking Anthony Bennett's reps would be a big upgrade. Add in Habba and it would be really strong.

And Hansen for Mauro...we be cooking with fire

If anyone hasn't noticed...Willie's game impact is slowly receding..hasn't had a sack in 4 games now i think....and Walker has slowly disappeared as well....there is a cause and effect for that...but people to blind to see it

Happened last yr too shortly after trading away wilcotts and dumping Mack...and we replaced neither of them...add in Hansen went down....same story...different chapter 

7 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

Oh geez...even their penalty issues seem to get worse every year.

How much longer is his contract?

Multi year is all I know. Bob Young could fire him & eat the cost but he won't. The fans in Hamilton deserve a lot better from their owner because the team just gets worse every year under Steinhauer. He's a lot like Jets owner Mark Chipman with loyalty to his employees.