Als Versus Lions Game Day Thread

rebusrankin

Just now, Mark F said:

He is funny, but I am sick of Faj.

get him out of the league. 

He was only dangerous with the RPO stuff.  Now he's not really a threat to run all game.  Can't pass well enough to just be a drop back passer.

Evans came in 2 games put up yards in both, points vs Sask and a comeback to beat Ottawa on the road.  They are under .500 with Fajardo starting, 2-0 with Evans.

16 hours ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

He was only dangerous with the RPO stuff.  Now he's not really a threat to run all game.  Can't pass well enough to just be a drop back passer.

Evans came in 2 games put up yards in both, points vs Sask and a comeback to beat Ottawa on the road.  They are under .500 with Fajardo starting, 2-0 with Evans.

Evans is garbage. He certainly isn't the answer. He's a retreaded qb who's worse than Fajardo. I mean, are we really surprised here? Montreal hasn't been relevant as a team since Calvillo retired a decade ago. They're not capable of any kind of major upset as a road team. They can play like GC champions at home then a week later totally suck on the road. If anyone here was hoping for an upset playing in BC, they haven't watched the Alouettes the past few years. Not a good road team. They always seem to find a way to lose.  

3 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Evans is garbage. He certainly isn't the answer. He's a retreaded qb who's worse than Fajardo. I mean, are we really surprised here? Montreal hasn't been relevant as a team since Calvillo retired a decade ago. They're not capable of any kind of major upset as a road team. They can play like GC champions at home then a week later totally suck on the road. If anyone here was hoping for an upset playing in BC, they haven't watched the Alouettes the past few years. Not a good road team. They always seem to find a way to lose.  

Except Fajardo has performed worse in terms of putting up yards and points.  Evans is only a 3rd year player.

Watched this one and said to my lady.....give it a little time and Faj will either fumble or toss one up to the leo's at the most inopportune time.....he did

Did not like the roughing call on Vaj in the latter going.....IF it were Zack the refs would have had the blinders on, and then when reviewed, said it was not rtp....Should we say the reffing in this league is somewhat 'uneven'