Calgary vs Ottawa Week 2

Geebrr

55 minutes ago, Eternal optimist said:

CFL Record for most turnovers in a single game is 19 set back in 1956 (Hamilton vs. Montreal). Most by a single team in one game is 12.

I would go for 1 here.

Actually, record is 20 for both teams (Ott @Ham Oct. 23/71 - each team had 10) and 13 for one team (Toronto, in Winnipeg on July 20/90). Winnipeg has 6 in that game as well, so their 19 combined was just shy of the record. 

Watching this game... Arbuckle just lost his starting job.  They get the INT and Arby throws a horrendous pick that kills any momentum they could get back.   

Adams at least has an arm and some mobility might as well roll with him until Masoli comes back.  Also kind of sucks that the o-line seems to be more leaky with him in at QB. 

Acklin is playing lazy today.  

Maier isn't as bad as people are making him out to be,  he can at least throw the ball though his accuracy under pressure is poor.

Ottawa feels like the Bombers of 10 years ago where they had a defense but could not score points or sustain a drive at all.   Ottawa going on 8 quarters with no TD's on O???

27 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Actually, record is 20 for both teams (Ott @Ham Oct. 23/71 - each team had 10) and 13 for one team (Toronto, in Winnipeg on July 20/90). Winnipeg has 6 in that game as well, so their 19 combined was just shy of the record. 

I believe you because you're awesome but what is your source? Anytime I try to google it, I always end up with the CFL record book that's a few years old, it'd be nice to know where a reputable source for this stuff is because I find it interesting, if I can find it.

2 minutes ago, Eternal optimist said:

I believe you because you're awesome but what is your source? Anytime I try to google it, I always end up with the CFL record book that's a few years old, it'd be nice to know where a reputable source for this stuff is because I find it interesting, if I can find it.

Probably here somewhere. The league put out a 300+ page PDF in lieu of having updated stat pages this year.

https://d3ham790trbkqy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/2023-CFL-Guide-PDF-for-site.pdf