The Gap Between MB-AB vs Last 3x GC Finalists, 2x Champs: A Mother-f***ing GDT!

Noeller

why Osh doesn't do depth charts in TC via Our Man Tait talking to newbie Tanner Schmekel: 

“When I first got here, I was a little scared, to be honest,” Schmekel said. “You just never really know what you’re coming into with all these big-name guys. I didn’t know how I was going to be treated, but no one has treated me less than – everyone is equal in this locker room and all working to a common goal. I love the culture here. It’s what I’m about. It’s awesome.

2 hours ago, wbbfan said:

Imagine if he gets nicked up and can’t finish oh boy. 
im looking for a big game from Thomas and wade. 

And Sterling too I am sensing

2 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Plus there's constant rotations and changes, a preseason depth chart is worth nothing. 

Also, if there's anyone who knows unprofessional, it's "Ballsy"

yeah not to be rude...but that guy is just an utter loser...lacks credibility, and professionalism...I'd be embarrassed if he worked for us

1 hour ago, Atomic said:

Never left Regina his whole life. That's incredible to me.

and sad....happy for him!!...lol

2 minutes ago, BaconNBigBlue said:

So apparently being in BC that's just too darn close to Winnipeg so cfl.ca will not broadcast in my area!  Are you kidding me?

Ahh I see it’s US and international only. Guess I should have signed up for TSN sooner. Oh well season starts next week so I’ll have TSN by then. 

2 minutes ago, BaconNBigBlue said:

Ahh I see it’s US and international only. Guess I should have signed up for TSN sooner. Oh well season starts next week so I’ll have TSN by then. 

There's not a damn thing wrong with the OB radiocast...