The Gap Between MB-AB vs Last 3x GC Finalists, 2x Champs: A Mother-f***ing GDT!

Noeller

Just now, greenrider55 said:

Me thinks someone will trade for Dru Brown’s rights after the season, provided ZC doesn’t retire.

Brown looks legit.

He took a huge step forward after his first season. He looks even more calm and poised now. Idk when he hits fa. But you might be right. 

2 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Houston getting torched in man.

That’s tough to cover short mesh in the cfl though. Even more so with the goal post which didn’t factor in directly.  

Don’t think Dobson snapped to centre in the first drive. Will be interesting to see if they keep brown under centre. 

Edited by wbbfan

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

That’s tough to cover short mesh in the cfl though. Even more so with the goal post which didn’t factor in directly.  

Don’t think Dobson snapped to centre in the first drive. Will be interesting to see if they keep brown under centre. 

Is he slated to be your starting centre? 

Just now, Nolby said:

Best time to shake off the remaining rust

Only time. He’s gotta work it out in this half. He’s playing him self out of a starting job. And into a position of only being rostered for Brady’s back up. Which isn’t good enough for a guy making almost 100k 

23 minutes ago, BaconNBigBlue said:

So apparently being in BC that's just too darn close to Winnipeg so cfl.ca will not broadcast in my area!  Are you kidding me?

im getting the bomber game now, cfl.ca stream.

got vpn set to  murica.

Just now, greenrider55 said:

Is he slated to be your starting centre? 

Nah kola will and I think Eli will take the job eventually after healthy. But he isn’t good at te in short yardage he’s purely an inside guy. So for depth and that 6th man spot it’s important. 

Back up ol is playing well.