Game 75@ San Jose

41-30-3 @ 19-39-15 

Jets are 0-0-1 against the Sharks.

Time: 9:30 PM, TV: TSN3

Smashville is 5 points behind with 2 games in hand.

Flames are 4 points behind and play LA tonight.   After that, the Flames play no other playoff bound teams  and have a much easier schedule.  

Jets still have Minnesota and Colorado on the docket.

I'll beat this dead horse --- the Jets need to string together some points. 

1 hour ago, blue_gold_84 said:

I'm now cheering for these losers to not make the playoffs.

In their last 15 games including last night, the Sharks are 2-9-4. Those two wins were over this ******* team.

Losers.

Not only are their only 2 wins against the Jets, we only scored 2 goals total, in those two games.  TWO GOALS against one of the worst teams in the league!

This team is broken.  Their play is disjointed and lacks any kind of flow.  How are they going to out score anyone when they struggle to even string a couple passes together?  I shut the game off after the Sharks got their 2nd goal because I knew it was over.  Pretty demoralizing feeling knowing that your team has very little, to no chance of scoring 2 or more goals.

Maybe it’s best if they don’t make the playoffs…. Not sure my blood pressure could handle watching them get destroyed.

6 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

Maybe it’s best if they don’t make the playoffs…. Not sure my blood pressure could handle watching them get destroyed.

Its Best Not To Think About It Carl Carlson GIF - Its Best Not To Think  About It Carl Carlson The Simpsons - Discover & Share GIFs

I agree, though. I'd almost prefer they miss the playoffs again - especially considering they're projected to play VGK in the opening round (and the Jets couldn't even beat them earlier on when they were actually playing good hockey).

Maybe if they miss the post-season, it will be the kick in the teeth TNSE needs to make some actual changes within the organization. It seems like complacency set in a while ago and some bad stuff has been allowed to fester as a result.

I'm at a loss with how this season has cratered.

Chevy signed 3 year extension 

Not going anywhere 

Watch the post game interview with 55 then watch the one with bowness and pay attention when murat asks about what 55 said. Bones legitimately rolls his eyes 

The problem is 55 and 26 and prob 80 but 55 definitely not about team and all about me me and I.

55 is a cancer who pretty much straight up said he plays this way... aka not the way bones wants. 

Appears Maurice wasn't joking when he said he didn't coach a few guys. My guess? He tried and realized they aren't coachable. Bones learning that now it seems  

Blow it up 

Bye to 55 80 and 26 (one way or another and that includes buy out) 

Edited by Goalie