Riders didn't win another cup.

Dodge and Burn

33 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

I do enjoy that this board always pegs us to finish last or be worse than *insert team*.

It’s a Bomber board so I expect no different, more fun when we exceed expectations. 

No diff than the green board...at least around here u dont get the baseless posts on nothing slagging a team or player..

10 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

I’ve been repeatedly assured that this is not Riderfans, so I am confident that this logical opinion will not be dismissed off hand. But I welcome contrary opinions with equally logical foundations. 

I would take BC's top 4 (Burnham, Lucky, Cottoy and Rhymes) over Sask's.  

8 hours ago, bigg jay said:

I would take BC's top 4 (Burnham, Lucky, Cottoy and Rhymes) over Sask's.  

I will give you that. Had the Lions landed Lawler they would have easily been tops. Was hedging my bets when I originally said “maybe the best quartet” in Sask. Will be interesting to see how the “load up on receivers”approach works compared to the “build from the lines out” approach of the Bombers, which has proven more successful so far. 

Edited by TrueBlue4ever

1 hour ago, GCn20 said:

Hey some goof on their board said we are a 4th place team and the reason was because eventually our players will get old. I **** you not. Such riveting analysis.

While that's certainly true, I don't expect it to happen this season.

But obviously Harris is already gone, I can't imagine Bryant going too much longer. I bet Bighill retires before he physically needs to. 

I guess those are the only guys I'm worried about for the next two season or so.

7 hours ago, GCn20 said:

Hey some goof on their board said we are a 4th place team and the reason was because eventually our players will get old. I **** you not. Such riveting analysis.

Didn’t someone already do up the average ages of players on both teams and the difference was like 27.5 and 27.9 years in age? That was before FA and we lost a few aging vets and brought in a few while the riders brought in a bunch of aging vets. So I bet if you do the math now the Bombers are probably the younger team. 

6 hours ago, Jesse said:

While that's certainly true, I don't expect it to happen this season.

But obviously Harris is already gone, I can't imagine Bryant going too much longer. I bet Bighill retires before he physically needs to. 

I guess those are the only guys I'm worried about for the next two season or so.

I'm not. Win a third GC & worry about a fourth next year.

On 2022-02-11 at 7:04 PM, greenrider55 said:

I do enjoy that this board always pegs us to finish last or be worse than *insert team*.

It’s a Bomber board so I expect no different, more fun when we exceed expectations. 

Let's not act like riderfan board is any different. I've seen people say the bombers are only imagining their dominance last year. 

On 2022-02-11 at 5:39 PM, TrueBlue4ever said:

Would disagree with that assessment. Duke Williams, a healthy Shaq Evans, Kyran Moore, and Kian Schaefer-Baker are a very solid top 4. Maybe the best quartet of any team in the league. 

BC, TO, Edm, maybe CGY are ahead of them. No question.

15 hours ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Didn’t someone already do up the average ages of players on both teams and the difference was like 27.5 and 27.9 years in age? That was before FA and we lost a few aging vets and brought in a few while the riders brought in a bunch of aging vets. So I bet if you do the math now the Bombers are probably the younger team. 

Yes..the comparison was done on the 2019 team. i would think we are younger now, but so should the Riders who lost Johnson and Gainey.