2021 Grey Cup GDT - Bombers vs. Tiger-Cats

TrueBlue4ever

4 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Just curious, what’s everyone’s drink of choice for the big game today and who are you spending it with?

Don’t hate me, mine’s a nice dry white wine chilling right now getting ready.

Spending it with the fam. Son’s an Eagles fan, daughter and wife just hope the Bombers win so I don’t sulk.

Here we go Blue!

At home with wife and 9yr old. Smoked cream cheese for a pregame snack and then smoked wings for supper.  

Will open the fridge and grab a can that entices me when the last one is empty. 

Gone are the days of big parties, I want to watch the game not entertain 

9 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Just curious, what’s everyone’s drink of choice for the big game today and who are you spending it with?

Spending it with the fam. Son’s an Eagles fan, daughter and wife just hope the Bombers win so I don’t sulk.

Here we go Blue!

Rum & Coke. The best drink in the winter months. My son & daughter in law coming over. He too, is an Eagles fan. I just worry the Bombers will come out with too much over confidence & lose like the Stamps did to the RedBlacks in 2017. They can't take anything for granted. Just play hard every down. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

6 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Here we go Blue!

Last Grey Cup,my drink of choice was ALOT. Me and the lady ordered wings,onion rings,got pizza and whatever else I can grab when I go into the pantry swinging my arms. I have quit drinking since but ive got fiction beer in the fridge and Bubbly.....Please go easy on me.

20 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

They'd work within the cap. They have integrity & wouldn't lose any of that even if they went to the Argos. Popp & Trestman, the most successful GM & HC duo in Montreal history both went to the Argos & it was a disaster. In other words, everything came together here for Walters & O'Shea. Same with the other guys in Montreal. Doesn't mean that same success will be dupicated in Toronto. 

Say what??

Just now, Nolby said:

Last Grey Cup,my drink of choice was ALOT. Me and the lady ordered wings,onion rings,got pizza and whatever else I can grab when I go into the pantry swinging my arms. I have quit drinking since but ive got fiction beer in the fridge and Bubbly.....Please go easy on me.

Absolutely drink of choice does not have to be alcohol. Enjoy! :)

9 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Here we go Blue!

Spending it with my father in law, wife and daughter. If it wasnt for this stupid omicron variant and having an unvaccinated 3 year old... I would have travelled to the game.

3 minutes ago, GCJenks said:

At home with wife and 9yr old. Smoked cream cheese for a pregame snack and then smoked wings for supper.  

Will open the fridge and grab a can that entices me when the last one is empty. 

Gone are the days of big parties, I want to watch the game not entertain 

Nice and yup. :)

1 minute ago, Eternal optimist said:

Spending it with my father in law, wife and daughter. If it wasnt for this stupid omicron variant and having an unvaccinated 3 year old... I would have travelled to the game.

Father in law a Bomber fan?

Rum and coke myself...maybe a tasty Cesar..I as well will watch solo...I wanna watch..rewind here and there...not host...or be in a big group somewhere...as I tend to like to analyze plays...love that pvr

Wife hates sports now that I not really involved so she's outta my hair and I happy as a clam...tho my boys still fans and will be watching

Edited by Booch

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

Rum and coke myself...maybe a tasty Cesar..I as well will watch solo...I wanna watch..rewind here and there...not host...or be in a big group somewhere...as I tend to like to analyze plays...live that pvr

Wife hates sports now that I not really involved so she's outta my hair and I happy as a clam...tho my boys still fans and will be watching

How old are your sons?

Taiter says Castillo just hit from 60 and 61 in warm up. Wind is gusting. 

My friends are lame with families, and I'm super particular about who I watch the game with, so it's just the wife and I. Crown Royal (Gimli) and Farmery (Neepawa) for the drinks today. Let's go Blue!!! 

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

Taiter says Castillo just hit from 60 and 61 in warm up. Wind is gusting. 

My friends are lame with families, and I'm super particular about who I watch the game with, so it's just the wife and I. Crown Royal (Gimli) and Farmery (Neepawa) for the drinks today. Let's go Blue!!! 

Lame with families? Lol.

18 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

I got into it with my investor and partner because they wanted go do a meeting during the 19 gc. 

Today I have a private mri for our first baby because the hospitals mri was uncertain. Some times life happens. I'll probably miss the first few plays but it is what it is. 

My heart goes out to bomber fans missing the game for any reason. It's gonna be a great one and I'm pretty sure we will win our 12th cup this year. 

That's why PVR's were invented! 

7 minutes ago, Booch said:

One is 24..the other 25..

Okay, thought they may have been kids. My son who lives in Calgary (35) is coming over with his wife. I was going to suggest coaching your kids in football but they might be a little too old. Lol. My 31 year old son in Seattle will be watching on ESPN with his wife.

Edited by SpeedFlex27