LDC - Non-Champ Games

JCon

27 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Argos had a perfect game plan for us. Back to backs make for a lot of splits.  If we dont play them on home and away series we have a good chance to sweep them. Hamilton is also not a run team at all. Hamiltons big lead has also taken the run game for toronto out of it. 

Itll be interesting to see how we do with 3 games vs edm in 4 weeks. 

Buck also ripped out the downfield passing game in the first half.  Nothing happened from our O until the 2nd half when we featured it again.  With Collaros we aren't going to dink and dunk unless he's on a rollout, it's going to be a mix of medium and downfield passing.

Just now, JuranBoldenRules said:

Buck also ripped out the downfield passing game in the first half.  Nothing happened from our O until the 2nd half when we featured it again.  With Collaros we aren't going to dink and dunk unless he's on a rollout, it's going to be a mix of medium and downfield passing.

True. Collaros is diying for an OC like don coryell jon jenkins etc some one who is going to look to open up and take down field shots. I think buck has a good ways to go adjusting to collaros tool set. I think week 8 bye and week 11 will lead to a decent over haul of our system. 

38 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

JFC. 

Congratulations, you’ve literally found the thinnest argument to diss Rod Black with. 

It's so easy to hate Rod Black.

People say that Rod's a fool. Here I go knowing it's all true. 

It's so easy. (It's so easy, it's so easy, it's so easy).

Whoaaaa, So damned easy (It's so easy, It's so easy. It's so easy).

Whoaaaa so doggone easy. (It's so easy. It's so easy. It's so easy).

My heart can't learn when Rod's concerned. 

So, I don't care for Nielson. I think he may not be that bad as an announcer but he just goes along with whatever Suitor is spewing.  He's not strong enough to push back on the nonsense. Maybe he'll grow but right now, I find the style off-putting. I wish we had announcers that called the game, like Bob does. It's why losing Cuthbert was a huge loss for the CFL. 

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

Listening to the Stamps radio cast as I drive back to AB (sniff....) and they're losing their minds about the RTP call.... What did it look like on TV? 

Mirror of last nights hit on Harris. Wasn't a penalty last night but is today. Suitor eloquently argued against himself from last night. 

1 minute ago, JCon said:

So, I don't care for Nielson. I think he may not be that bad as an announcer but he just goes along with whatever Suitor is spewing.  He's not strong enough to push back on the nonsense. Maybe he'll grow but right now, I find the style off-putting. I wish we had announcers that called the game, like Bob does. It's why losing Cuthbert was a huge loss for the CFL. 

Nielsen is going to be good. He's just a kid and has a high ceiling. Have to give him time. Right now he's a bit in awe of everything and doesn't want to rock the boat. He'll develop a spine with experience. I'm excited for what he will be in the future... 

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Nielsen is going to be good. He's just a kid and has a high ceiling. Have to give him time. Right now he's a bit in awe of everything and doesn't want to rock the boat. He'll develop a spine with experience. I'm excited for what he will be in the future... 

I was hoping you would have some input. 

Yeah, he seems a bit overwhelmed and Suitor is a bad fit for him. Hopefully, everything slows down for him and he finds his voice.