Game Day Thread - Banjo Bowl

BigBlue

Just now, NorthernSkunk said:

And out of Manitoba

He will, and the problems are much deeper than QB on this team.

Although Wolitarsky is making a valiant and gutsy effort as a possession receiver, you know you are in trouble when the other team's DLine has better footspeed than all of your Bomber receivers.

Just now, 17to85 said:

Not Nichols alone, but the pressure is in his head now and for his own good and the good of the team he needs to sit right now.

Mike and Paul will never do that this season.

The overrated Bomber OLine is getting manhandled and that is also part of the problem.

Nichols has five interceptions, only three of which counted. The other two were poor decisions/throws, so I don't really care that the penalties bailed him out on those. 

He has given Sask 17 points off turnovers.

If he doesn't sit now, O'Shea has lost his damn mind and we may as well start the rebuild now.

If Streveler does not start the second half, Oshea is done...  there's just no two ways about it.

The play call by Lapo - NOT to use Harris - and then that high school panic play by Nichols is really the low point of the season.

I'm worried that Osh will leave Nichols out there and Bomber fans will boo for the ENTIRE rest of the game...

1 minute ago, pigseye said:

Mat Nichols has self destructed right before our eyes. 

When he whined about the fans booing him he was done and any coach with any coaching acumen would have known it. In my opinion the blame falls squarely onto O'Shea.

1 minute ago, Floyd said:

Are you nuts?  There's absolutely ZERO pressure on him now...

How do you figure that? By the time he gets comfortable the game will be over. He should have got the whole game.