edited version of game...torrent or youtube

We lost our power when the storm started and didn't get it back until 5:15AM

I had set the pvr to record until about 5AM but that didn't do me any good.

If anyone has the ability to edit the delays out of the game and post somewhere

it would be very much appreciated.

2 hours ago, blitzmore said:

We lost our power when the storm started and didn't get it back until 5:15AM

I had set the pvr to record until about 5AM but that didn't do me any good.

If anyone has the ability to edit the delays out of the game and post somewhere

it would be very much appreciated.

Do you have TSN at home?  If so you should be able to watch the game on TSN's website, you just have to sign in through your cable provider.

https://www.tsn.ca/cfl/video/cfl-eskimos-vs-blue-bombers~1412935

23 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Do you have TSN at home?  If so you should be able to watch the game on TSN's website, you just have to sign in through your cable provider.

Atomic....yes we have Shaw...thank you much appreciated...signed in and now watching. I will capture it

and watch it on the big screen.

4 hours ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Secondary was easily the letdown of the game last night. :(

The secondary played pretty well, until we went into prevent defense again. We didnt see blown coverage and missed assignments. We just give too big a cushion too often. Thats the hall defense. 

The ol missed bond a lot last night. 

Disappointment was the second delay for weather. 

11 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

The secondary played pretty well, until we went into prevent defense again. We didnt see blown coverage and missed assignments. We just give too big a cushion too often. Thats the hall defense. 

The ol missed bond a lot last night. 

Disappointment was the second delay for weather. 

I actually disagree. Harris had some decent holes to run through. And Streveler got happy feet, for no real reason. There were a few times where he had plenty of time to thow but you could see him bouncing around and then he'd take off. Nerves most likely.

35 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

I actually disagree. Harris had some decent holes to run through. And Streveler got happy feet, for no real reason. There were a few times where he had plenty of time to thow but you could see him bouncing around and then he'd take off. Nerves most likely.

A few guys had good games and good plays but as a unit they didnt perform well. particularly neuf. 

The pocket got pushed back on him a bunch. edm used the blitz pretty well when they sent it. Sherritt was showing an dropping a lot and giving streveler trouble though.

It seemed, (pre re watch of the game) that he was going hot route check down pressure release. i mean its a lot to take in soo quickly, but he didnt seem to be fully reading the field and when he got to his last check down was a bit lost. Some thing that should come with time. 

Some thing that could have been the HH was goosen hustling down field pushed the pile for a first down and pancaking a defensive player for edm. real thing of beauty. 

Edited by wbbfan

10 hours ago, Atomic said:

Where do you usually find these on their website? I can never seem to find their location