Jump to content

Matt Lauer/Greg Zaun - when will this end??


kelownabomberfan
 Share

Recommended Posts

What pisses me off is that everyone including the local police knew what this guy did but always turned the other way...  it's sad that it had to take this many years before something happened. 

I remember hearing stories 15 years ago about the **** he was doing IN Winnipeg with under age girls and boys.   This wasn't some kind of surprise or dark secret...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2020-02-26 at 10:50 PM, Brandon said:

I'm not sure if anyone goes on Winnipeg's subreddit but over the years their has been many stories about people working for Nygard and basically saying they were all harassed or abused. He would then go online and threaten legal action on them.

The local police have known for years that he's been like this and that he liked his young boys and girls. Sadly I guess money gets you out of almost everything....

My brother & Nygaard using to hang out together back in high school at Churchill High. That was then. Like anything else, once they graduated they went their separate ways. Nygaard was just another Rouger in those days. While I've never asked my brother what Nygaard was like back then, I'm sure he's shocked with what is going on. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

My brother & Nygaard using to hang out together back in high school at Churchill High. That was then. Like anything else, once they graduated they went their separate ways. Nygaard was just another Rouger in those days. While I've never asked my brother what Nygaard was like back then, I'm sure he's shocked with what is going on. 

Nygard had a rape charge a long time ago.  It was dropped...I didnt know that so I too was surprised by this but when you look at his past, he has a history of this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, iHeart said:

No surprise there. Apparently there is what amounts to trench warfare between the rabid racist/misogynist staff and the few who are trying to maintain some shreds of professionalism. And we know who is going to win that battle, don't we? Fox will fight these allegations tooth and nail with all sorts of attacks on the plaintiffs and when the facts come out in court, they will offer to settle with NDA's.

Edited by Tracker
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2020-07-20 at 5:38 PM, Tracker said:

No surprise there. Apparently there is what amounts to trench warfare between the rabid racist/misogynist staff and the few who are trying to maintain some shreds of professionalism. And we know who is going to win that battle, don't we? Fox will fight these allegations tooth and nail with all sorts of attacks on the plaintiffs and when the facts come out in court, they will offer to settle with NDA's.

Don’t know much about the Hannity case, and couldn’t care less is someone likes or dislike tucker, but have you seen the allegations that were made against him? There isn’t much she’s going on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 2020-07-22 at 9:26 AM, Tiny759 said:

Don’t know much about the Hannity case, and couldn’t care less is someone likes or dislike tucker, but have you seen the allegations that were made against him? There isn’t much she’s going on.

You’ve seen all the evidence have you to make that determination? Not sure all evidence in sensitive cases is shared with media outlets. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Okay I guess I misinterpreted ‘There isn’t much she is going on’.

Ya worded that weird I’ll admit, I meant it as there wasn’t a lot to her allegations in terms of sexual assault. Seemed more of a mutual dislike for each other. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...