Ridirts @ Rodblacks - An Upset From Ottawa Must Happen

USABomberfan

The term encircle is actually in the rules; but I only found it used in three times and it is used as a penalty except for if the player being encircled is the ball carrier.  By all intents and purposes that should have been a fumble; that was screwed up on the first call on the field and was messed up on the challenge review as well.

28 minutes ago, Judd said:

How does Maher have a job. Every attempt over 35 is a prayer with him 

dedicated career kicker/punters are very rare.  All too often a college punter is a guy who wanted to, but couldnt play another position. If a kid dedicated him self to kicking/punting in HS and followed a wise supporting set of sports they could very nearly guarantee a TC shot at the least. Even more so if you are a nuck. 

10 minutes ago, USABomberfan said:

Well well well looky here, the Ridirts are getting Lindleyed

It's nice that we're not the team getting Lindleyed.  Or Butlered.  Or even Lulayed.

That's why I don't dismiss last week's win.  Wins are hard.  Every win is a precious diamond.*

*bad analogy - I don't give a crap about diamonds

1 hour ago, blueingreenland said:

I'm not sure why an upset must happen...other than the obvious hate for the Riders. I always cheer for the team which helps the Bombers most...and I don't see any such situation here. The Redblacks have almost no chance in this one...unless Burris comes out of retirement.

Lol this is the CFL they always have a chance.