New DB arriving?

Booch

39 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Santos-Knox was allowed an interview today, me thinks this is not a coincidence and he will be knoxing da other Knox out of the lineup this week.

If Kyle Knox can't go and comes off the roster, they could activate Poop Johnson as a DI, with Santos-Knox starting at WIL with Briggs and Gauthier backing him up. I for one want to see Glenn with Poop all over him.

49 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Mike O'Shea says DB Roc Carmichael left the team to attend to personal matters--not sure when he will be back.

on 1290 Mos said Rpc left on a family matter .... didn't know when or if he would be back

Earlier many noted 29 Walker is practicing.... but its unclear whether he is ready

Starting LB Knox's  status/health unclear ... a possibly for Saturday .... I would much rather see him replaced by poop johnson than santos knox .... sounds like the decision to pull poop was bird brained imho  ... but you know how every player has a designated backup and some coaches can't conceive of changing that chain of thinking: "here's your chance" is the way it goes  .... i hate the way productive poop was benched for some big contract big reputation DE .... rather see knox replaced by a cdn lb if it meant poop could be back

our decisions define us 

6 hours ago, Marshall said:

Walker Jr was injured in training camp. 6 week recovery time and was released. (June 12)

"O’Shea indicated Sheppard will be out two weeks; Walker Jr. will be lost for six weeks and Coates won’t play against Edmonton on Thursday."

--Ed Tait- bluebombers.com

https://www.bluebombers.com/2017/06/12/training-camp-day-14-second-chance/

I read this and though of wheeler walker jr.  Random crazy though.

I think we will see another db or two when PRs expand. We could still improve there, and seem to scout the position well imo.