US Politics

Rich

18 minutes ago, Noeller said:

read a great quote on Twitter about how he'll "have to check with 'Mother' first to see if it's okay"....fantastic. She's going to ******* tear him apart. 

I wish she could also pinch hit for Biden to speak and debate on his behalf. His strategy needs to be don’t talk, just smile thru your mask and wave.

She's a woman, she is a woman of colour so of course Trumpracist calls her nasty, this is a woman who said she would love to prosecute Trumpliar, this woman is a pitbull and the WH is scared of her, Trumpbunker boy is terrified of her and come November the 3rd she will be the vice president elect

Funny...and true.

Thank god it's Kamala! I was worried Biden was going to pick someone else who would have made me absolutely still vote for him no matter what. - Stephen Colbert

Kamala Harris will be campaigning from inside Donald Trump’s head. No word on what social distancing is like in there. - Dan Rather

24 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Oh joy... kanye with the 3rd party vote split... at the behest of trump as well as coordination and assistance... everything in my gut tells me that this is highly illegal. 

And throw in a dash of electoral fraud...

igkyc1r0kor11.png?auto=webp&s=895bfb5912

Whatever, black voters are way smarter than whatever Kanye West and Jared Kushner are cooking up.

Best strategy:

Have Biden and Harris repeat today's proceedings (which were quite good) every morning....then let Trump follow with his phony baloney "updates" and let everyone see the contrast.    And have Harris crank on the Donald, at every opportunity.....we all know how criticism from women (especially black ones) triggers this guy....