US Politics

Rich

3 minutes ago, Tracker said:

When considering Trump's comments and actions, keep in mind that he has the attention span of a goldfish and very nearly the IQ. He has zero empathy and probably even enjoys being responsible for the suffering of others- a real power trip.

Really, they just should make him self-isolate with himself for 2 weeks. That would be an apt punishment.

White House Asks Intel Agencies to Find Evidence That China Covered Up the Coronavirus Outbreak, Says Report

The White House has ordered intelligence agencies to look for evidence to support the allegation that China and the World Health Organization orchestrated a coverup at the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic, NBC News reports. The National Security Agency, the Defense Intelligence Agency, and the CIA have all reportedly received instructions to look for incriminating information about the early days of the outbreak. NBC News reports that the agencies have been instructed to go through communications intercepts, human source reporting, and satellite imagery to find out whether China and the WHO hid what they knew about the virus. The agencies have also reportedly been asked to determine exactly what the WHO knew about two labs researching coronaviruses in the Chinese city of Wuhan, where the virus was first noted.

15 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Florida is now blocking medical examiners from releasing COVID-19 death totals

https://www.alternet.org/2020/04/florida-is-now-blocking-medical-examiners-from-releasing-covid-19-death-totals/

Straight out of the Republican playbook.  Inconvenient facts are legislated away.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-northcarolina/north-carolina-lawmakers-reject-sea-level-rise-predictions-idUSBRE86217I20120703

President Donald Trump reportedly berated and then threatened to sue his own 2020 presidential campaign manager, Brad Parscale, during a conference call with political advisers last Friday. According to a new report from CNN that cites three people who were in the room at the time, the president was “fuming” over the continued criticism he was receiving for suggesting that injecting disinfectant could be an effective treatment for the coronavirus and shouted at Parscale over the significant decline in his poll numbers. “It’s not clear how serious the president’s threat of a lawsuit was,” the CNN report added.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-reportedly-threatened-to-sue-his-own-campaign-manager-brad-parscale

1 hour ago, The Unknown Poster said:

It’s going to so much fun watching him self destruct. 

I initial thought so... but @Tracker posted an article about trump and the citizens of 'mericuh. They are essentially in an abusive relationship: trump being the malignant narcissist serial abuser and the citizens being the abuse victim. And if the 'merican voters soundly reject trump... well what happens when a woman grabs the keys and children and are walking out that door on a malignant narcissistic volatile serial abuser- not going to end well...

I thought it was going to awesome to watch it unfold... but man, that put things into perspective... I am actually frightened and concerned for the people of the USA...

On 2020-04-26 at 6:53 PM, Tracker said:

A renowned psychotherapist assesses Trump:

Q: What do you think Donald Trump will do if, shortly before Nov. 3, it appears clear that he is going to lose the election?

Rather than making a prediction as to Trump’s specific actions, it is more helpful to describe the type of actions he will take. Rather than trying to say, “This is the move he’ll make.” Like in a relationship, Donald Trump is the abuser. He is the husband or father who is abusing his partner or children or other relatives. The American people are like a woman who is leaving her abuser. She tells her abuser, “That’s it! I am done with you!” She has her keys in hand and is opening the door of the house or apartment to finally leave. What happens? The democidal maniac Donald Trump will attack us, badly. Make no mistake. Donald Trump is going to find a way to attack and cause great harm to the American people if he believes that he will lose the 2020 election.

https://www.alternet.org/2020/04/leading-psychotherapist-breaks-down-the-4-components-of-trumps-malignant-narcissism-and-explains-the-presidents-addiction-to-destruction/

TRUMP FINDS YET ANOTHER SCAPEGOAT:

Everyone’s out to get him. President Donald Trump has claimed that China’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic is proof that Beijing “will do anything they can” to make him lose his re-election bid in November. “They’re constantly using public relations to try to make it like they’re innocent parties,” he said of Chinese officials, who this week accused the U.S. of “barefaced lies” over White House attempts to lay blame for the pandemic onto China. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-says-china-is-using-coronavirus-to-stop-him-winning-re-election?ref=home

7 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

I initial thought so... but @Tracker posted an article about trump and the citizens of 'mericuh. They are essentially in an abusive relationship: trump being the malignant narcissist serial abuser and the citizens being the abuse victim. And if the 'merican voters soundly reject trump... well what happens when a woman grabs the keys and children and are walking out that door on a malignant narcissistic volatile serial abuser- not going to end well...

I thought it was going to awesome to watch it unfold... but man, that put things into perspective... I am actually frightened and concerned for the people of the USA...

Trump is a living claymore, and when he detonates (and he is already escalating), the shrapnel is going to harm a lot of people. Canada will be affected, too.

Here’s some unreal numbers.
President Trump has self-congratulated himself, and his administration, for the job they’re doing in fighting the pandemic roughly 600 times over the last month and a half, according to the New York Times. As well, he’s blamed others for the crisis over 100 times.
And this beaut from Trump: “when Governors call me, they’ll say ‘thank you, you’re the greatest President that’s ever lived’.

I read this, choked, recovered, then posted this.
Incredible.

21 hours ago, Tracker said:

When considering Trump's comments and actions, keep in mind that he has the attention span of a goldfish and very nearly the IQ. He has zero empathy and probably even enjoys being responsible for the suffering of others- a real power trip.

The cruelty is the point.  This is why he has the support of so many Republican senators and congressmen.

Mike Pence’s Wife Claims He Didn’t Know About Hospital Mask Policy, Contradicting Mayo Clinic

Second lady Karen Pence asserted on Thursday morning that her husband, Vice President Mike Pence, was unaware of the Mayo Clinic’s face mask policy until after his visit with staff and a patient. Earlier this week, the veep drew outrage for flouting the clinic’s rule about the masking policy prior to his arrival. Asked on Fox & Friends why the vice president didn’t wear a mask, Mrs. Pence replied: “It was actually after he left Mayo Clinic that he found out that they had a policy of asking everyone to wear a mask.” Outside of the facility’s tweet contradicting this claim, CNN reported that the VP’s office was briefed days in advance of the clinic’s requirement on masks to guard against coronavirus transmission.

5 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Mike Pence’s Wife Claims He Didn’t Know About Hospital Mask Policy, Contradicting Mayo Clinic

Second lady Karen Pence asserted on Thursday morning that her husband, Vice President Mike Pence, was unaware of the Mayo Clinic’s face mask policy until after his visit with staff and a patient. Earlier this week, the veep drew outrage for flouting the clinic’s rule about the masking policy prior to his arrival. Asked on Fox & Friends why the vice president didn’t wear a mask, Mrs. Pence replied: “It was actually after he left Mayo Clinic that he found out that they had a policy of asking everyone to wear a mask.” Outside of the facility’s tweet contradicting this claim, CNN reported that the VP’s office was briefed days in advance of the clinic’s requirement on masks to guard against coronavirus transmission.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Vice President and Second Lady of the United States of America.

15 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Apparently rigorous honesty and the truth are negotiable for the Pences despite their claim to be living their faith.

It really doesn’t mask the fact that he’s the VP. He’s supposed to be intelligent and aware. Do you mean to tell me he visits the clinic, sees everyone is wearing a mask, and doesn’t have the wherewithal to ask if he should be wearing one in these times?

2 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

It really doesn’t mask the fact that he’s the VP. He’s supposed to be intelligent and aware. Do you mean to tell me he visits the clinic, sees everyone is wearing a mask, and doesn’t have the wherewithal to ask if he should be wearing one in these times?

Never mind that, his team should have said well before he even left to go there "hey what are your protocols for visiting?" And I bet they did and pence just didn't bother to wear one. 

24 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

I’m covered in Jesus’ blood!”-Unnamed churchgoer in Ohio

Don't worry he's covered.

39 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Never mind that, his team should have said well before he even left to go there "hey what are your protocols for visiting?" And I bet they did and pence just didn't bother to wear one. 

... or he could have looked around and seeing each and every other person wearing a mask asking, "where's mine?"

I'd bet the farm the hospital told him - as was in the tweet they deleted, and that the wife is full of crap. Nothing like sending the wife out to address an old issue.

Edited by itchy