US Politics

Rich

Marjorie Taylor Greene: House Republicans 'plan to punish' FBI and DOJ

United States Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Georgia) told right-wing Real America's Voice host Steve Bannon on Monday that Republicans in Congress plan to "punish" the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Department of Justice for supposedly covering up corruption committed by President Joe Biden and his son Hunter.

Burchett "confirmed GOP officials still could not 'track down' the key witness as of Monday morning, telling FOX Business' Maria Bartiromo that the federal agencies such as the FBI and DOJ have 'turned a blind eye' to both the missing informant and the Biden family's alleged corruption," Fox News reported on Monday.
"The telling thing about this is that our Federal Bureau of Investigation and our Justice Department have basically just turned a blind eye to all of this and now it's come down to the point where speaker McCarthy has to have a one-on-one meeting with Director Wray over the way that they've handled this and bungled this thing from the start," Burchett said on Mornings with Maria. "They went after George Santos and, as I said, he's relatively small potatoes, yet, when you have over ten million reasons to look at this White House and is going on – corruption and influence peddling – they even have a report that they issued apparently, but they are not very forthcoming with it as well."

https://www.alternet.org/marjorie-taylor-greene-gop-punish/

5 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

The way I interpreted (speculated) this was she feels she was fed misinformation about abortion so now that she knows the evils of it she can say she accidently had one based on being hoodwinked.

Except she was raised a religious nutter. She knew. They just like to make rules for others. 

5 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

The way I interpreted (speculated) this was she feels she was fed misinformation about abortion so now that she knows the evils of it she can say she accidently had one based on being hoodwinked.

She has also been bedridden, but no one is talking about that.

new york  Times

"An increase in shortages of inexpensive yet critical medications is forcing hospitals to make “horrible” choices and is amounting to a national security threat, according to a report and testimony at a Senate homeland security hearing on Wednesday.

A report prepared for the hearing found that drug shortages increased by nearly 30 percent last year compared with 2021, with an average shortage lasting 18 months and some spanning 15 years. They include common antibiotics, anesthetics and sterile fluids used to keep intravenous drug tubes clean.

Dr. Shuman, who holds leadership roles at the University of Michigan hospital system and the Veterans Affairs Ann Arbor Healthcare System, said one cheap and established cancer drug called etoposide was recently in scarce supply. He had to weigh which patients, young and old, with lung, brain and testicular cancer, should receive the limited number of doses.

“As a doctor who has devoted my life to fighting cancer, it’s hard to express how horrible that is,” Dr. Shuman said.

The hospital pharmacist managed to stretch the supply on hand, but “our pharmacists should not be desperately trying to squeeze out a few last drops when a life may be on the line,” Dr. Shuman said."

The problems were pegged to economic drivers, an opaque supply chain "

yeah yeah, that's it, the supply chain, thats what it is, yeah yeah.

Keep the greedy heartless American hands off of our healthcare system. and  also those of their local reps the ucp/conservative party, who would gladly bring this brutality to canadians in exchange for a few dollars

america is the only western country that does not have a drug price review board.

Edited by Mark F

1 hour ago, rebusrankin said:

Has anybody thought of enrolling MTG in a civics 101 class so she can realize what a waste it is to keep drawing up articles of impeachment that will never pass the House?

I'd enroll her in 'Don't be a dumb *****' seminar...but civics could work also.

9 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Looks like Boebert is looking to upgrade from her loser pants down husband, as for MTG redneck trailer park trash never know they are redneck trailer park trash. She has hopes on being Trumps VP. People ask how much lower Americans can go and I reply they haven't started yet.

I heard a funny saying the other day that rock bottom apparently has a basement.

4 hours ago, bustamente said:

Raid whistleblowers you says, well at least they didn't disappear..............................yet

And three FBI agents and one supervisor have been suspended for colluding with Jan. 6 rioters, being at the Capitol that day as part of the crowd or reporting to the Trump organization. They are also accused of providing privileged information to, among others, the Jim Jeffries committee.

Edited by Tracker

59 minutes ago, Tracker said:

And three FBI agents and one supervisor have been suspended for colluding with Jan. 6 rioters, being at the Capitol that day as part of the crowd or reporting to the Trump organization. They are are accused of providing privileged information to, among others, the Jim Jeffries committee.

But this is no worse than what Biden and his crew do. Stop being so divisive you radical left libtard, wake up!

What are we to do with the absurdness I just wrote above? Not respond? This is insane not differing political punditry.

4 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

But this is no worse than what Biden and his crew do. Stop being so divisive you radical left libtard, wake up!

What are we to do with the absurdness I just wrote above? Not respond? This is insane not differing political punditry.

I am properly chastised.