Edmonton at Hamilton

Mr Dee

?‍?"We're interested in winning and however that looks is going to be good enough." - Coach O'Shea (What's he got up his sleeve?)
?‍?Hey, Hurl played & had 7 tackles vs Ottawa - tied with Loffler, and the defence did not fall apart.
?‍?After Medlock's league leading 227 points, the Bombers next highest scorer was Denmark with 48 points on 8 TDs
?‍?The balance of big plays and ground control seems to have been achieved by the Lions. They are ranked second in the league in time of possession. 
But, it's like this, they can control all the time they want, as long as we, control the scoreboard.
?‍?Richie Leone had a staggering 25 singles kicked this year.
?‍?BC and WPG. - tied for third for points allowed at 25.2 per game.
?‍?Winnipeg ended with 1036 scrimmage plays - good for third.
?‍?Bombers ended with the second best completion % at 70.1%
?‍?Bombers only attempted 4 2-point converts and completed 2.
?‍?How would you feel about Addison Richards playing where Kohlert usually lines up?
?‍?Still pissed off for the process that allows a Coach's sub 500 record to even be considered in the Coach of the Year category
It also produced - RedBlacks get 11 divisional all-stars...
?‍?Will be glad when this Grey Cup is over so I don't have to see a pop-up Tickets for the game ad, every time I go to a CFL site...
?‍?Here's the inside scoop from the closed practice today - .....

......and that's it.

Mike Beamish - The Province
Shawn Gore appears to have had a relapse of concussion issues that plagued him earlier. 

Ed Tait
Thursday’s session was just as crisp as the day before. And that extra attention to detail, coupled with the enthusiasm, has been obvious.

Pick trend Edmonton at Hamilton 82% to 18% ....Edmonton
Pick trend Winnipeg at abc Lions 27% to 73%.....BC

Edited by Mr Dee

12 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

?‍?"We're interested in winning and however that looks is going to be good enough." - Coach O'Shea (What's he got up his sleeve?)

They're gameplanning to win, not to impress the internet.  If the final score is 2-0, good enough.

MOS had a great game plan once when he had all the wrinkles in special teams and we won. That won't happen again especially against a Buono coached team. We fought tooth and nail against the Lions and won twice. Do you think we will do it again? I'm hoping we will but my gut says we lose by 14 points. Boy I hope I'm wrong. And I will be the first to apologize should we win even by 1!

Not exactly sure why someone would feel the need to post to say something like "I think they'll lose, but I'll be really happy if they don't".  Sort of playing both angles at the same time.  Not really all that helpful or insightful.  You know what?  Not every thought one has needs to be shared.

Personally, I really hope the Bombers win and so does my gut.  Period.

I know I'll be chewing my fingernails off, blood will be pumping, and adrenaline flow will be high. Gonna need Captain Morgan to calm my nerves, for sure. Hell, I'm feeling the adrenaline already. To hell with Wally and the Lions. I think they're going to regret putting themselves between us and a date with Calgary.

Some last minute pieces before the Edmonton-Hamilton semi....

Keeping the Eskimos’ defence away from Collaros will be key for the offensive line so the quarterback can find his receivers along with using C.J. Gable out of the backfield. 
?‍?Especially after reading this :
*We don't understand what Hamilton is thinking on offence. They don't do any of the (bleep) that we do scheme wise to protect their quarterbacks. - an anonymous insider
And yet, according to Drew Edwards: Edmonton did not record a single sack against Hamilton and there were just three total turnovers in the two games.

?‍?Of note, Stoudermire is out as KR, Bell is in.

Drew Edwards:
The Eskimo’s vulnerability is in the secondary, where they gave up the third most passing yards...
- The Eskimos have scored 40-plus points in three of their last five games and averaged 35.0 per game over that span.

-When receiver Luke Tasker played this season, Hamilton was 6-6: they are 1-5 without him in the starting lineup. Tasker will not play Sunday
-Hamilton trailed at halftime in 13 of 18 games this season and were 3-10 in those contests.

And another insider (Penton's column) said about Edmonton: 
We're happy about Edmonton. We wanted them to go over there as the crossover team. Only way we play them now is in the Grey Cup. They're hard to beat, because they've got big (bleepers) on the offensive line and the league let's them hold every (bleeping) play. When those big (bleepers) grab you, it's over ... 
?‍?who from Winnipeg, BC or Calgary would have said that?

?‍?Collaros is the wild card for me in this game. He can extend a game with his legs and scrambling. But I don't know. A lot of injuries, and a team that seems more than ready (the Eskimos), got to go with the prevailing pick - the Eskimos.

6 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

Some last minute pieces before the Edmonton-Hamilton semi....

Keeping the Eskimos’ defence away from Collaros will be key for the offensive line so the quarterback can find his receivers along with using C.J. Gable out of the backfield. 
?‍?Especially after reading this :
*We don't understand what Hamilton is thinking on offence. They don't do any of the (bleep) that we do scheme wise to protect their quarterbacks. - an anonymous insider
And yet, according to Drew Edwards: Edmonton did not record a single sack against Hamilton and there were just three total turnovers in the two games.

?‍?Of note, Stoudermire is out as KR, Bell is in.

Drew Edwards:
The Eskimo’s vulnerability is in the secondary, where they gave up the third most passing yards...
- The Eskimos have scored 40-plus points in three of their last five games and averaged 35.0 per game over that span.

-When receiver Luke Tasker played this season, Hamilton was 6-6: they are 1-5 without him in the starting lineup. Tasker will not play Sunday
-Hamilton trailed at halftime in 13 of 18 games this season and were 3-10 in those contests.

And another insider (Penton's column) said about Edmonton: 
We're happy about Edmonton. We wanted them to go over there as the crossover team. Only way we play them now is in the Grey Cup. They're hard to beat, because they've got big (bleepers) on the offensive line and the league let's them hold every (bleeping) play. When those big (bleepers) grab you, it's over ... 
?‍?who from Winnipeg, BC or Calgary would have said that?

?‍?Collaros is the wild card for me in this game. He can extend a game with his legs and scrambling. But I don't know. A lot of injuries, and a team that seems more than ready (the Eskimos), got to go with the prevailing pick - the Eskimos.

My guess is Adam Bighill but he better watch out because B.C.'s OL does their share of uncalled holding as well. If it is Bighill, I like that he's looking past us. 

Edited by J5V