Sask v. Ottawa

Mark F

8 minutes ago, Kluchk said:

Jones is a great coach. I remember bomber fans were calling for osheas head at start of the year. Teams can turn it around. It's a good thing for the league. 

D Coach sure,  Head Coach, the jury is still out. Not all coordinators can make the transition. Plus he's a jerkface to people outside his inner circle so I could care less how great one thinks he may be. You can have him. 

28 minutes ago, Mark F said:

Harris pulled? wow.

he has had flashes post injury but sure hasnt been consistent. That seems like the TO qbs in a nut shell. Moderate sustained flashes of brilliance followed by inconsistency and injuries. 2 steps forward one step back.

Man this game was the criders to win and the RBs have roared back. Just as cfl shared a post on FB about how the riders close out games soo well. :lol:

50 minutes ago, Kluchk said:

Jones is a great coach. I remember bomber fans were calling for osheas head at start of the year. Teams can turn it around. It's a good thing for the league. 

1 good is the enemy of great. A good coach whose a hot mess isnt a good thing. And one who also wears all the hats is a big problem. Danny maccioca was once considered a good coach. Maybe better then good. Mike kelly too, and plop etc.