Does a blowout in Calgary mean...

Logan007

Does a blowout in Calgary mean...  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Does a blowout in Calgary mean...

• MOS gets fired
    • Noeller and 17 actually got blown out of the stadium due to weather and are now considered "acceptable losses"
    • None of the above. They got drunk before the game even started and went antiquing missing the game completely, and the Bombers beat Calgary with the magical foot of Medlock.

11 minutes ago, White Out said:

D) We win 15-3 on 5 field goals and the usual suspects complain and whine about how we won

Does this mean that those who have been concerned about most of our offense coming from FG's have a right to brag if the Bombers cannot score TDs and thus lose?

Edited by tracker

7 minutes ago, tracker said:

Does this mean that those who have been concerned about most of our offense coming from FG's have a right to brag if the Bombers cannot score TDs and thus lose?

Not really. The Stampeders are the best team in the league by a far margin, and the're record at home (not even against us) is incredible.

Realistically this is nearly a free space on the schedule. Just keep it close and likely people are happy

7 minutes ago, White Out said:

Not really. The Stampeders are the best team in the league by a far margin, and their record at home (not even against us) is incredible.

Realistically this is nearly a free space on the schedule. Just keep it close and likely people are happy

I do not think too many who have not been into the firewater expect the Bombers to win, but the team needs to keep it close, the only way the Bombers can do that is to keep the scores low. I figure if the Stamps rack up more than 25 points, we're boned.

21 minutes ago, Noeller said:

After all I've seen at McMahon over the years, I'd take a 20-17 loss......seen a hell of a lot worse.

I was at McMahon in '94 as the Bombers rolled into town after Dunigan blew away the Esks on 713 yards passing.

Flutie's Stamps struck first but then the Bombers came right back, trading TD's on a bomb from Dunigan to Alfred Action Jackson.  That's as good as it got as the Blue got trucked 58-19.  That was a crappy drive back to Edmonton...