Bombers Release Hawkins Hubbard

Jpan85

20 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Hawkins makes sense given his performance and that of others.

Surprised about Hubbard, liked his play. Still don't know what the staff sees in Green.

It probably came down to Cole's performance against Edm. and which of Green or Hubbard had the most potential.  Apparently Green is a physical freak, super strong.

38 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Hawkins makes sense given his performance and that of others.

Surprised about Hubbard, liked his play. Still don't know what the staff sees in Green.

Another puzzling decision. Hubbard looked like a player and didn't take any stupid penalties. Green has not been effective plus his brain cramps,

Hubbards attitude probably played a role. I heard Shayon Green is also super tough.... you know that saying tough as nails? Well nails wish they were as tough as Green. I hear he has a side job cutting diamonds with his face and also heard that ford wanted to use the slogan Built Shayon Green tough but Shayon Green sued Ford cuz their trucks Aren't. 

44 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

It probably came down to Cole's performance against Edm. and which of Green or Hubbard had the most potential.  Apparently Green is a physical freak, super strong.

green def isnt more physically talented then hubbard. I think as other people point out its an effort thing. Though guys that size seldom look like they are going full motor even if they are. 

2 hours ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

And yet I do not recall Green overpowering anyone or sprinting past them to nail the QB.

4 hours ago, Goalie said:

Hubbards attitude probably played a role. I heard Shayon Green is also super tough.... you know that saying tough as nails? Well nails wish they were as tough as Green. I hear he has a side job cutting diamonds with his face and also heard that ford wanted to use the slogan Built Shayon Green tough but Shayon Green sued Ford cuz their trucks Aren't. 

Do you have any links to any of this? I've pounded a few nails in my day and they're pretty tough!

14 hours ago, Goalie said:

I asked Shayon Green what's the toughest thing he's ever done... he said... that's a tough question,  just the way I like them and proceeded to tell me that he once won a staring contest with Clint Eastwood and this other time he made fun of Bruce Willis' shirt 

I think we'll need a few more plays out of Green before he get the Bryant Turner Treatment... :D

21 hours ago, Goalie said:

I asked Shayon Green what's the toughest thing he's ever done... he said... that's a tough question,  just the way I like them and proceeded to tell me that he once won a staring contest with Clint Eastwood and this other time he made fun of Bruce Willis' shirt 

•  
  • Shayon Green sold his soul to the devil for skill in football and martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finished Green roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who enjoys irony couldnt stay mad at green and knew he should have seen it coming. Now they play poker together every 2nd friday of the month. 

18 hours ago, bearpants said:

I think we'll need a few more plays out of Green before he get the Bryant Turner Treatment... :D

This BC Lion fan would like to know, what is the Bryant Turner Treatment? Turner will be replacing the injured Mic'hael Brooks against the Als on Thursday.